Florida-South Florida
Options

Yea I Have a Bio....

It took me a while but I finally created a bio and figured out how to do that clicky thing! Thanks for everyone's help!

Re: Yea I Have a Bio....

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the story on how you met. Your going to be sooo happy with Letty! She was so amazing at my wedding!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    ccrews16ccrews16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cute!! FI and I met on match.com, too... I used to hate admitting that!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I havent met anyone yet that has met their FI on Match.com. There is nothing wrong with admitting that. Match.com is great. It gives you an opportunity to meet someone that you wouldnt meet otherwise. Vanessa - We automatically clicked when we met Letty and Ive heard nothing but great things about her.
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Looove your proposal story!!!  He REALLY planned it all out.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE the bio!!!! Great colors scheme... and CUTE proposal story... very nice! BTW the martha stewart fortune cookies, do you have a link to those or a template? That is a good idea!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks! He really surprised me w/the entire proposal and the ring. He put soooo much thought behind it all, it was sweet!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather - try this link: http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/good-things/fortune-place-card?rsc=related I LOVE this idea. They seem really easy to make and super cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you email me the link? sorry.. it's not working... or can you use tinyurl to post the link? heathermckelvey AT comcast DOT net
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!! I love looking over new bios.. especially since I have such a horrible memory and can't remember who is getting married where and what they're doing. =)
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG!  We have a lot in common.  I meet my Joe on Match.com too.  lol I am also getting married at The Colonnade.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Love new bios! Cute story on how you met. I also love the floral inspiration!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Heather - YGM...sorry Im not good w/the tiny url thing yet (lol). Let me know if you got it. Cinthia - OMG, that is too funny. Match.com rocks! Are you getting married in the Rotunda or one of the ballrooms?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm getting married in The Rotunda and using Vision DJ's as well.  Have you thought about florist yet?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! Thank you ;) I got the link
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    For a while we were considering doing the flowers ourselves because my FI's friend is a wholesale florist, so we can get the flowers really cheap (I think he paid like $35 for 100 long stem roses when he bought them for the proposal).....but then....I realized what a task it would be so now we are going to set up a few floral appts. I emailed Gil Sosa but Ive heard he's not much of an emailer so Im going to call him. We dont want to spend a fortune. Do you have a florist yet?
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A co-worker of mine use to be a florist before so he will be doing my flowers for free, and a couple of my customers are flower wholesalers and they offered me free flowers so I think I will go this route.  However, I'm really nervous about how everything will come out so I might go with a florist.  Not sure yet.  My friend is having her wedding at the rotunda and she is spending $11k on flowers.  I really can't see myself spending that much for something that is going to die.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    $11K on flowers?!?!  No offense to your friend...but that's crazy IMHO.  Sounds like you can get a great deal on flowers.  Doesnt get any better than free.  LOL
  • Options
    mochamnd02mochamnd02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for online dating! My FI and I met online at plentyoffish (i know, who?).
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YAY for new bio!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE your bio!!!!!!! Great proposal - and we have two vendor twins :) I'm also using Letty & Vision DJS :):)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Great bio! I also met my FI online! Your wedding is going to be beautiful!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the new bio. it was so cute! good luck with the planning.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay for new bios! I like your DIY projects and ideas. And that was a very sweet proposal :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies.  This is stupid but I now offically feel like Im a part of the S FLA board now that I have a bio.  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards