Florida-South Florida
Options

Who has...

FSIL problems?::raises hand::I saw Alissa's post on Lorena's thread and I just posted on another thread.So.. what is it that just killlllsss you. This'll be a fun vent.
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Who has...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hahahaha! Tess I am a ticking bomb you don't want to start. Ok I'll give you one tid bit. She recently had a baby and asked if she needed to boil the water before she bathed it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! scared to post too much for fear of random lurkers... BUT..I will see. ME. ME. ME.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Tess I feel your pain. I'm pretty much over it too.PS- Court remember that gift you bought that i wanted to buy for the baby to be nice? Well i gave it to her and ya know what she did? She posted a pic of the baby in it and labled the pic as "gift from uncle".. umm yea.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    SHUT THE F UP.I'd ask for the gift back.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    after you get married get her a onesie that says AUNTIE LORENA LOVES ME
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I almost left her a message saying i see you like the gift I bought you're welcome but then It dawned on me that she's not worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My issue is just... she's 27 and hasn't lived on her own. She's always got to be right (even when she's wrong. My fi is the same way, but I've broken him BIG time). She prides her self on certain things, but refuses to do specific things related to the things she prides her self on. One word: immature. Actually, two words: hugely immature.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'll take hugely immature over snarky b!!tch any day. Wanna Trade?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol, I can deal with snarky bi*ch... cause I am one... mostly to FSIL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG LORENA - YOU ARE F'ING KIDDING ME!!!!! what a bitchhhhhhhhhh. uh. mine is just realllllly immature. impossible to please. cries and storms away. blah blah. the only good thing is she just started anti-anxiety meds, hoping it helps ;)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't have any problem with her, but she is just weird.  I kind of feel bad for her.  She has huge OCD issues like she has to line up her spaghetti before eating it.  She is going to be 30 this year and she has no one and is pretty sad and jealous that her little brother is getting married before she is.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards