Florida-South Florida
Options

Key Largo Weddings?

So FI and I decided to have our wedding in the Keys! Evenhough we live in Miami, the Keys is one of our favorite spots..Any suggestions on venues and vendors! We are having only 50 guests and about 5 children. Thank you
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Key Largo Weddings?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The Key Largo Grande is the most gorgeous one there is. So beautiful - and a huge resort. Prices are all about the same (I've extensively researched The Keys b/c we were going to do it there)...but they're beaches are marinas and don't really have the sand thing we wanted.  I say yay for KL Grande... if not, try Marriott Key Largo. Gorgeous also
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got married in Islamorada at The Caribbean Resort in May. You rent the whole place out and can bring in all your own vendors. We used Carribbean Catering and Debbie was amazing. She provided almost everything and acted as a DOC.  It was awesome. You can email me at melissa_hall at att.net if you want more details. Here is the caterers website as she has some venue suggestions as well. http://www.islamoradaweddings.com/Also Octoberbride09 is getting married at Pierre's in Islamorada. If she doesn't respond here, you might want to page her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards