Florida-South Florida
Options

Back from HM with Reviews!

Hey everyone! I am back from our amazing honeymoon in Greece! We had an incredible time and I wish we were back in paradise already. I am working on uploading honeymoon pics to Facebook, but we have almost 1000 pictures and it’s taking forever to go through them! The trip was awesome though and I definitely recommend visiting the Greek islands if you are interested in some incredible views, food, and a mix of relaxation and adventure. Ahh the food, we definitely need to find an authentic Greek restaurant around here! Anyway, I took some time to write up my reviews before I left for the honeymoon and I just finished writing them now. They are extremely long and detailed, but I tried to be as thorough as possible. I updated my “pre-wedding reviews” for some vendors as well. I also made a married bio that has pro pics, non-pro pics, and items that I have for sale (items and prices updated). We are taking our “Rock The Dress” pics next week (can’t wait!) and should get all of our pics not too long after that (hopefully!). I’ll definitely update the married bio as soon as I get all the pics in. I also posted our highlight reel from Ray Roman, which I think is absolutely incredible. I have watched it at least 10 times…today. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and post my reviews and share the pics and video. I hope the reviews are helpful to those of you who share my same vendors. ☺ Oh and of course feel free to email me if you have any questions about my reviews or need any more details – missvega@bellsouth.net HTH!

Re: Back from HM with Reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back Mrs!! I've seen everything Ray and Alain blogged and everything looks AMAZING!!! You looked beautiful and all the details were exquisite. I can't wait to see more!I have to tell you I met Gil and Alain for the first time last week and they totally blew me away. Alain's work is just more incredible in person.Anyway, off to read your reviews!
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All i can say i WOW!! everything looks amazing  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Welcome Back!!! I'm so excited to hear all about G REECE! Me & FI are so excited to go.Michi- u looked absolutely stunning in all the pics! And your Ray Roman video...had me in tears @ work!Congratulations on a fantastic wedding!
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back and congrats. Your video was beautiful.  Would you mind if I posted your reviews on the new vendor review blog I created?  I can just cut and paste them from your site.  The link to it is in my siggy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wonderfully, honest reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Everything looked amazing Michi!! Will you be sticking around to help out brides that are planning or are you going to exclusively be a nestie? I hope you pop in once in a while! Welcome home!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS- You've got mail!!
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Finally your reviews. I like the Gil reviews. I think i will follow up with him to make sure the contract is update as well.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the detailed reviews.Congrats! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Michi!! Everything looked stunning! Congrats. We need to catch up and discuss the honeymoon! P.S. I totally agree.... the Hollywood Las Vegas is the BEST!!!! Nothing ever compares to the original!
  • Options
    jessi720jessi720 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the reviews!  And you still called Andrew FI lol.  The pictures were amazing!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Michi - your wedding bio is perfect. I love love love your pictures (If you don't mind, I may take those table pictures to Stephanie Sokol and have her recreate me in them!!) - your reviews are detailed and lovely... it's all just perfect. Thank you! p.s. love your tips!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I really appreciate that last page you did - where you listed what was worth it and what wasnt!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Great work. Thank you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for the reviews! i love reading these.  ray roman and alain did a beautiful job of capturing the wedding and the emotion :) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    girllennongirllennon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Welcome back, fellow married Nestie!! I love the pics, but I hadn't seen the video yet. Everything looked perfect and absolutely gorgeous!  
    Joseph Michael - 12/22/2010
    5lbs 9 oz, 18.5 inches long
    6 months: 16lbs 15 oz, 27 inches long

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards