Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks and mild rant

Woot! Put a deposit down for a photobooth from photoboothsocial.com :) ExCiTeD!So, my fiance and I were gifted our hotel stay in CA for our HM (YAY!!!!!), but now i'm trying to find plane tickets that dont break the bank :-(  A few weeks ago they were only around $250pp round trip when I should have gotten them.  Now they are $350, which really turns out to be over $400pp once you pay for taxes, fees, luggage etc...too bad, so sad I guess......

Re: Checks and mild rant

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Where r you going to in Cali? Virgin America just announced service from FLL to San Fran and Lax. jetblue and spirit also announced direct service to san fran. all carriers should offer decently low prices right now.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the Photobooth!!! Isn't Elizabeth great???That really stinks about the plane ticket. That happens to me all the time and I always kick myself for not booknig sooner... ugh... so expensive to fly these days!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Elizabeth is very nice :) I'm going to send her our monogram to see if that can be the image to appear on the photo strips. Our stay is from Sat, Dec 12 to Sat, Dec 19.  We are thinking of possibly flying into Las Vegas to experiance a night there on friday night and then getting a rental car for the rest of the week.  Thanks for the airline tips...I'll go check em out
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where staying in Palm Desert.  Palm Spring Airport would be the closest, but it seems the most expensive. If we dont fly into vegas, we would fly into San Diego or Los Angeles (I think its a 2 hour drive from both of them)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did you try Spirit airlines? They always have suuuuper affordable prices
  • Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A few things to help reduce your costs... First if the airline has a credit card, then apply for it because you can usually get your bags checked free.  Always wait until Tuesday - Early Thursday to purchase your tickets because they tend to be cheaper.  HTH!Congrats on the photobooth!Tyler
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Just wanted to say congrats on the fun check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards