Florida-South Florida
Options

Poll: Registry Stalking

So I am bored at work and by boss left already and I thought this would be fun....Where are you registered?Do you stalk your registry?  If so, how frequently?Have fun!Tyler

Re: Poll: Registry Stalking

• Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My answer is obvious!!!Where are you registered? Macy's and BBandBDo you stalk your registry?  OF COURSEIf so, how frequently?  DAILY!  AND I call FI to update him and love when he gets excited too!Tyler
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? C&B, BB&B, Macy'sDo you stalk your registry? No not anymore..lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered?C&B, BBB, and BloomingdalesDo you stalk your registry? Not really stalk because I don't think anyone is buying anything until closer to the wedding. We have gotten 2 gifts off of our registry as engagment gifts but since there was no Eparty and will not be any shower, I don't expect gifts till much closer to the wedding. I do visit it like once a week to update it and change it though! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? BBB, Target & MacysDo you stalk your registry? I used to.. I have since stopped, my mom yelled at me, hahaIf so, how frequently? I used to be all the time.. yesterday was the first time in a while!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? C&B and BloomingdalesDo you stalk your registry? YES!If so, how frequently? Not that much bc no one really knows where we are registered, but E-party invites are going out very soon so I will be stalking on a regular basis starting next week :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Bed, Bath & BeyondDo you stalk your registry? No, I like to be surprised, but I also know noone is buying anything off it yet, so maybe I will be more tempted closer to the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? Macy's, BB&B, Crate & BarrelDo you stalk your registry? I was last week and saw some items already bought...but I don't think I will anymore. I too like getting surprised. =)
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you registered? C&B and Macy'sDo you stalk your registry? Heck yes!If so, how frequently? ::blushes:: at least once a week
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards