Florida-South Florida
Options

bridal store

has anyone heard of Happy Bridal shop? experiences there? thanks
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: bridal store

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you thinking of Happy Bridal Couture in Hallandale? I have seen it before it's right off of 95. Didn't go there but I've heard they have a nice selection of well priced gowns.
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah I am talking about that place. Ive heard about it and wanted to get opinions and feedback. Thanks for letting me know though.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yea, ive been. Its actually where i fell in love with my dress. But ive seen other places that are cheaper. No complaints though, Nice people. Just kind of an average place to me.But I still haven't ordered my dress or decided where I am getting it (that's next weekends project lol)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I was just there today and may have found my dress. They have a very good selection IMO. I went alone twice and my first experience wasn't the greatest (I booked an appt. and they didn't honor it and told me to be patient when I was, that bothered me), but I went today when they opened at 11:00 since they carry Maggie Sottero and had the shop to myself.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got a Maggie too and I went to Brides of Florida... did you try there?? they have a lot of Maggie Sotteros and I got the best price from them.
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I believe diskogurl (spelling??) bought her dress from there if you want to page her for her experience.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards