Florida-South Florida
Options

more STD questions

(for an outsider looking at the title of this post... theyd think we were badddd girls) 1) what size is best from magnetstreet? 2) we havent picked a church yet... it is kosher to just put the city of the reception venue?
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: more STD questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tess, I didn't order from Magnet Street but I did Business card size. Seemed like the others were TOO big. But it's really up to you.As for the city of the venue, I say yes, I think STD's usually do not list the actual venue... just the date and the city. We knew our venue but just put Miami Florida. Then added info for our wedding website which listed the venue. HTH
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We did photobooth size 2x8. We didn't put the venue, only the city. =)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered the larger size from MagnetStreet (3.5" x 4") and really liked them. They are not too big at all. Also, we listed just the city so our OOT guests would immediately know it was in Fort Lauderdale. HTH!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards