Florida-South Florida
Options

Thank You Cards Question

Do you send a Thank You card to people that came to the wedding, but didn't give a card or gift?

Re: Thank You Cards Question

• Options
    tmmathetmmathe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, I would, as technically you're thanking people for coming and sharing your special day.  (Although adding in a thank you for such and such gift is def preferred, lol!)PS Congrats by the way, Lissette! So happy for you!  Jennifer came over so she could see the goodies from India and talk budget(yuck) and we chatted about how wonderful your wedding turned out(she gave me the play by play of how the nugget cake was set up and brought out, which sounds like such fun, lol).  Can't wait to look at your reviews/pics in detail when things settle down here!Tina
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's what I thought! =) My wedding was literally the bomb! LOL. We have gotten so many compliments about how personal, classy, yet simple it was. Everyone had a good time. Oh, and they love to tell me how they've never seen a bride dance so much! The second dinner music was over I jumped up and we didn't stop until the end! And Tina I'm so glad you're back. With all your wonderful ideas and Jennifer there to execute it for you... You're wedding will be PHENOMENAL! You've been missed girlie!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did. Aaaanndd ... I got some gifts from ppl after I sent them thank you nots for attending the wedding. It was unexpected, but some ppl sent the gifts after they got our thank you.
  • Options
    mhfigueredomhfigueredo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another Jennifer J bride here.. :) I think it would be a really nice gesture to send the "Thank You" card anyway. 
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I will send it to everyone. That's what I figured anyways. Besides people technically have up to a year to get you a gift. =) Thanks girls!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just sent out thank you cards & we sent to people who didn't give gifts. We figure it's such a rough time right now that maybe the few that didn't could not give at the moment. :) HTH !
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards