Florida-South Florida
Options

Concert/Theater Events in SW FL

I'm sorry in advance - I never post here, but I need your help! As a gift for our parents, I want to get them tickets to a concert/show/event... I have my FIL's figured out and my mom/stepdad, but my dad/stepmom live in Estero, FL and I don't even know where to start looking (I'm in the midwest and not too familiar with the area). I have looked at Germain arena and all they gave for the next few months is hockey and wrestling. Can you guys help me on where else to look?? Thanks so much! :)

Re: Concert/Theater Events in SW FL

• Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know where Estero is, but you can look at events going on at Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise. I know Bruce Springsteen is putting a show on there Sept 13th. HTH :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RickeRicke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry, I should have specified, I didn't know if Estero was big enough for people to know or not! :)  He's near Fort Myers, just north of Naples, so anywhere around there would work (I think).  I will take a look at where Sunrise is - thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can try to Ft. Myers/Naples board?  This is the southeast FL (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, West Palm Beach)
  • Options
    RickeRicke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, it just says "south" to me... all I found was north, south, or west coast, so I picked south.  I'll keep looking for a Ft. Myers/Napels board.  Thanks!
  • Options
    RickeRicke member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I think I found that other board... thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards