Florida-South Florida
Options

AW: 6 months to go

WOW. I started planning 14 months out and I am 6 months away. Time FLEW by and I am freaking out a little but (not gonna lie!). I have a ton of little things to do and a lot of big things to pay off. And, I heart my knotties.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: 6 months to go

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Holy Schniekies Alissa! 6 months??? That's so exciting!Don't be freaking out.. you have SOO much done already and are so far ahead of the curve.... And you know we'll help you with all the things you need to get done!Woo hoo for 6 months!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I've always thought you were so way ahead of the game so don't sweat the small stuff : )
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i know the other day i went through your bio for like 30 minutes and wrote down everything that i still need to do!!! you're so far ahead of the game...don't freak out babe! i don't lie when i tell u i stalk ur bio...lol!! you're sooo close though...wow!
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG only 6 more months!!!! So exciting! You've got your game face on now hunny!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aww jess you are too cute! I hate my to-do list, I want to stomp on it lol! I cross one thing off and add 5 more.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hahahah!!!! that's funny! i must admit seing the to do list is quite overwhelming ;) but you'll get it all done babe...and as foxy said, we'll be right there with you if you need help!
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yikes!! I'm having a cow just thinking about it.. lolLet me know if you need help with anything!! =D
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry! You have already have A LOT done. No matter what your wedding WILL happen. I feel ya, though. Those lists can be evil. The last time I made one, I had a panic attack!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! so fun!!!!! All your details will come together beautifully. And I will be watching through the window ;)I'm starting to get the itch for my day to come.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    im so excited !!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exciting!!  Just take one thing at a time.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Seriously, you have so much done! You go girl. These 6 months are going to fly by :) You'll be a Mrs before you know it, love!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How exiting!!! I know how it feels, just take it a couple things at a time, you'll be fine!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay!!!! you're so far ahead of the game. everything is going to be fab-u-lous darling!! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Did I get the wrong impression when I met you?? LOL, you are so calm and collective, there's no way you won't have the important stuff done in time and everything will be flawless!!Yay for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Here I will help you... AHHHHHHHHHH 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay!!! 6 months :) you'll get everything done.. don't worry!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Congrats honey. Enjoy the last 6 months!!! I can't believe how close you're getting. =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes yes yes yes!!!!!!!!! Just the other day I remember telling you that you were "having a wedding!!!" Now you're on your way to your second trimester lol Coooonnngggrrraaatttssssss!!!!!!! Ooowwwwww!!!!!!!! :) xo
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry I'm sure you'll get everything done! Yay for 6 mths!!!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks girls! you all rock!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards