Florida-South Florida
Options

Centerpieces...

I am debating between having two different tall centerpieces or going with half short and half tall. What is everyone else doing?

Re: Centerpieces...

• Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Mine were all tall but I think both ways look good.  Does your room have really tall ceilings??  That might influence your decision.
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Funny I just decided on this :)  I'm going to do half the tables tall centerpieces, and the other half short.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm close to making up my mind, but I do know that I want them to be on the low side.  I think that one tall and one short would look best, as opposed to two tall centerpieces.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I understood that you're having two centerpieces at each table.  That's why I suggested one tall and one half.If what you meant is that half the tables will half tall CPs and the other half short CPs, then my suggestion is that, depending on how you have your tables set up, you can either do every other table tall or have the outer tables (if arranged in circular position) with the tall CPs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No tall, all short but in bundles of about 3 centerpieces per table
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm going to have about 16 tables - 6 tall, 10 short
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I personally love this idea. I thought about doing it but in the end, we're doing all tall. They will be varying though. 2 similar designs but with different flowers at every other table.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have seen this done and I like it a lot... And mixing in smaller cp's will also save some money which is nice too! ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards