Florida-South Florida
Options

Who pays for the MOH dress?

This is probably a silly question but really have no idea. Last wedding I walked I had to pay for my dress and my hair & make up.Now that I am the bride I am only having a MOH not having a BP. Am I suppose to pay for her dress?I was going to pay for her hair & make up the of the wedding?Please need advice. thanks =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image

Re: Who pays for the MOH dress?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    The bridal party is responsibble for paying for their own dresses/expenses. If you could pay for hair and makeup i say go for it!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto, as far as i know, part of committing to being in the bridal party includes having to purchase the dress/shoes/accessories the bride wants you to wear. my MOH is paying for her own dress, but at the same time i do know other brides who paid for their girls' dresses (or at least, their mom and dad did) so i guess it all depends. if you have the means to pay for BP dresses then go for it
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    if you wanted to as part of your gift to her you can as a nice gesture, but typically the bridal party and MOH assumes the responsibility of buying their dress :) HTH!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am also not having a BP just MOH. Im letting her pick out a dress just in my color. I know shes got great taste n that way she'll get something she wear again. I will be paying 4 hair-make-up.9/18/2010! 
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am pretty sure she pays for her own...i am paying for my girl's make ups and my FG's dress but that's their gift for being in the wedding not mandatory at all
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards