Florida-South Florida
Options

Checks and Updates - PIP

I'm under three months (don't even wanna think about it!)-Invitations: We went with Sir Speedy with printing and cutting. Now waiting for other details and materials to start assembling. (they need to be mailed by 09/14)[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/oldbrwonshoe/Board/Invitation.jpg[/img]<p>-Cake: Placed the order with Edda's (included with our venue's package). We had to pick from the "hotel packages" designs and this was the prettiest one. It's gonna be the same color, off-white, 3 layer, amaretto, butter cream, except sugar roses will be mustard color.[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/oldbrwonshoe/Board/TheCake.jpg[/img]<p>-Unintentionally found someone who will do my CPs and personals (unofficial check because I haven't put down a deposit)-Decided on DIY headband (I'm sure . . . )-Linens: Turns out  my venue has dark gold linens that I can use free of charge.-DJ Pauer is unofficially booked-BMs dresses: 1 down, 2 to go-GMs tuxes: Medium/light gray with white shirt. We're providing teal ties.-Ceremony: After a serious conversation with my parents, we're having a ceremony on the 14th for all our guests to witness after all . . . It will be a surprise for everyone. Details later on.-Of course, BIO updatedThanks for letting me share!

Re: Checks and Updates - PIP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the huge checks Ana! I love the invites... they came out great!!! The cake is lovely too! I can't believe how close you are!!So many girls getting married in the next few months!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG! Ana!!! you're on a roll girl :) these are all awesome checks!!!! Congrats. Glad you decided to have a ceremony; i am sure your guests will be pleasantly surprised!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls!Jamie: Can you tell the invitations are my favorite part of wedding planning?  I'm so proud of them.  I just hope our guests like them . . . I can't believe how close I am.  All the girls go through this and they all share their feelings about it.  But when it's your turn, it feels brand new.  I don't want to feel brand new.  I can feel my stress level rising soon . . . Jessica: You bet I'm on a roll.  I had to plan the wedding in 8 months and I've been sooo slow to book the major vendors.  Three months out and I just figured out the flowers.  Under three months and I'm looking for an officiant.  Our first choice backed out because she was nervous, Gheorghe's step sister who is a public notary.  I don't blame her.  LOL  I'm trying to get in touch with our second choice now . . . Our guests will be surprised all right. Our invitations say, "celebrate our recent marriage."  Hah!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I *love* that you spelt out RSVP. That is never done! GREAT checks!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow Ana!! Everything looks great and you're such an artist! Those invites are lovely. I've never seen anything like them.Congrats on everything! I think having the ceremony adds a very special touch.
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome check! The invites are awesome!
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I adore your invites!!!  Soooo flippin' cute and perfect . . .And I like that you decided to add the ceremony.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ANA!!! Those invites are AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!   huge check on the cake, DJ, linens, etc etc etc. You're almost there - lalalala!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    great checks ana! i love love love your invites!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Everything looks amazing!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOVE IT ALL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for your comments :-)  You're all sweet.  I do get nervous when I think about how little time is left.  I know it's going to fly by . . .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards