Florida-South Florida
Options

Any1 been to an event in the Westin Colonnade where they used the piano?

My coordinator at the Westin (Laura) tells me the piano is free to use but she wouldn't use it because of the acoustics. However then she recommended having other live music like guitar etc. If the piano has bad acoustics I don't know why a guitar or violinist wouldn't. I'm wondering if any knotties out there have been to an event at the Rotunda or elsewhere in the Colonnade where they used the piano and what you thought of it. Thanks!

Re: Any1 been to an event in the Westin Colonnade where they used the piano?

• Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Michi's reviews, she posted how her guests told her they really could not hear the guitar player and some did not even know there was one. Then again, it seemed like he was placed in a strange spot or something. Check out Courtney's bio because she has a link to reviews and I'm sure Michi's is in there. A piano seems like it would definitely be louder, though. HTH!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When I went to go visit a guest was playing the piano and it sounded great. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards