Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR- OMG!

The woman in the office next to mine had been sick as can be last week and hasn't gotten better. She just went to the Dr. and was told she has SWINE FLU. ^%#$ !! Everyone at my office is freaking out. I hope she's ok and that no one else get's sick.

Re: NWR- OMG!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Before everybody freaks out remind them it takes a week to get tested and get the results for the swine flu! ( they have to swab you and send the swab to a test lab in cali ). So her dr prob told her she has the flu and that it might be the swine.... Just speaking from experience lol. Dont want you freaking out that you have it babe! lol
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    same thing happened in our office and she was sick for a week and no one else caught it. Just make sure to take your vitamins and if you feel sick at all, see your doc
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my parents and I all had it about 2 weeks ago and no one else around us got sick.  Not even the annoying girl at work who likes to take my desk from me and used my "sneeze and nasal particle" infested keyboard and mouse.  You'll be OK
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No need to worry too much, the big issue is that you caught it and went to the doctor. My sister had it a couple months ago when she got back from Israel and it was nothing other than the regular flu. The media really blew this one outta proportion.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards