Florida-South Florida
Options

Wedding Planners

So, I'm about to sign the contract and send the deposit to a planner and I decided I wanted opinions. Anyone here use a planner and was disappointed? Those using feel like they saved money in the long run? It's the main reason I want a planner, otherwise I would use a DOC. BTW- my probable venue will NOT have a coordinator and would only include the site. TIA!

Re: Wedding Planners

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My planner is great! Karla Blanco StylishEvents.net   Good luck on your search!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey! I am so happy I have my planner. She is constantly reminding me what I need to do next and keeps me organized. I wouldn't say that I saved money by using her, but I've certainly maintained my sanity. HTH and good luck!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what I would have done without my DOC. She was incredibly helpful and she really made my vision come to life. She relieved so much stress it isn't even funny. I didn't use a full-fledged planner because the Knotties are even better than any planner I could hire!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Honestly when I started planning I wasn't really into it and always thought a wedding planner was a waste of money. Let me tell you..since I got my planner my FI and I always say that we are glad we did. IMO i have to say that I have saved a lot of money and what it cost to hire her has already paid in itself on the money I she saved on my reception venue alone. When I don't like a quote for any venues, I usually let her know and she usually brings down the price. I'm not a good negotiator, and hate doing it and that has helped me. Hope that helped! I used Monica with internationaleventdesign.com btw and shes great!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards