Honeymoon Discussions

Puerto Rico

Thinking about going to San Juan, Puerto Rico. Any hotel recommendations? Thanks!

Re: Puerto Rico

• Conrad Condado. MY FI and I have stayed there twice and had wonderful experiences both times. Close to OSJ (we walked several times actually), close to the public beach in Condado, also has it's own private beach which is nice. They have 3 or 4 pools including a saltwater pool.  We had great service and it was pretty affordable. 
    June 16, 2012
  • H and I stayed at the Intercontinental when we went.  The hotel was nice and the beach and pool was very good as well.  It was in a convenient location with a lot of food choices within walking distance (mostly fast food, but that was helpful for a quick cheap lunch or something) and a short bus ride to Old San Juan.
    Anniversary
  • We just booked at La Concha!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • La Concha is THE place to stay in PR. I have tried several other hotels and La Concha is far above the rest. http://www.laconcharesort.com

You can get an ocean-view room with a private hot-tub on your extra-large balcony in the suite towers. It is WORTH IT. 
  • Was the beach nice enough to have a very small intimate wedding (@ the Courtyard Marriott, San Juan)? I haven't been able to find that many public pics of weddings there, but they by far have the most reasonably priced elopement package that I have been able to find. Would love to hear from someone who has actually seen the beach area. Thanks!
  • do they have all inclusive packages at La Concha?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards