Florida-South Florida
Options

bridal party gifts

what are you given them? i need help !!!!

Re: bridal party gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am treating my girls to mani's and pedi's the day before and I also got those Lolita Glasses from Macy's. They are really cute.   Some other ideas I had were jewlery, totes, Gift cert for each person, Foxyware.com has really cute glasses with rhinestones.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Totebags with their first names...   Inside will be: 1. Old Navy Flip Flops (in the wrong color, but whatever.. lol. They're latte which was my original BM dress color. I switched to Choc Brown) 2. A fan 3. A bridesmaid t-shirt (ordered the rhinetones yesterday!)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am getting them a bag with goodies I've been buying randomly. It is stuff they can use the day of wedding to get ready and just keep afterward (robes, cool hair towels, nail kit, etc). I also wanted to get them massages the day before the wedding (because I want one on that day too) but not sure yet b/c of budget.
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Are you guys giving your ladies gifts, and then your hubby gives his gift to the men? I'm worried b/c if I leave it up to FI, he will NOT get them gifts lol.What should I do?
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Old Navy flip flops to match their dresses, earrings and a bracelet to wear for the wedding, and I will probably get them each a small coach wristlet.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yup, FI is giving the men monogrammed wallets with lotto tix inside. I ordered them, lol... otherwise they would all end up with just the lotto tix (purchased the morning of) - LOVE MY FI <3
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    my MOH lurks so I cant post :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the wallet/lotto tickets idea! I'd like to make them each small scrapbook of picture of us and them from the wedding, but then they wouldn't get it until afterwards.  Is that a no-no?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Girls: http://tinyurl.com/nmn2raA different for each, of course.Boys: http://tinyurl.com/lveqc3With their initials! ... Is that gay?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards