Florida-South Florida
Options

Freaking Out...

I can't remember if I put 2:30 or 3:00 on my wedding invitations.  We meant to put 2:30 since people are always late and the ceremony starts promptly at 3:00, but in the rushing to get them done I am not sure!  And I already had to re-order the reception cards because of a spelling issue, even though three people proof-read it....I won't know until tonight when FI gets home if they are right :(Thanks for letting me share...

Re: Freaking Out...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    take a deep breath. it will be okay. if you put the actual time make sure to get the word out that there's no flex time in there. Good Luck!
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's an awesome idea to put the invite time earlier than the actual. I didn't know you could do that! Sorry you are freaking out-I hate when I do stuff like that. Thanks for the idea though!!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry, I'm sure it will be fine.  Worst case scenario - could you start the ceremony maybe 15 mins later than scheduled just to be sure? GL!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd say the same as Ayana. Even if G forbid you did put 3, 15 minutes later wont be terrible. Hopefully some ppl will show up earlier! So sorry hun, but try to get the word out that you'd like ppl to arrive earlier. I hope when you get home it says 2:30!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tylerandremtylerandrem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Starting 15 minutes later would be optimal but I am getting married at "crazy church"  where I think they will start the ceremony at 3 whether I AM THERE OR NOT!!!Thanks for the thoughts ladies... I am just going to keep hoping really hard!
  • Options
    ayanapoohayanapooh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In that case, if you did put 3pm, definitely get the word out that the ceremony will start ON TIME!!!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't worry ... our ceremony started at 7:30 and by mistake we printed ALL of our invites with that time!! We used our wedding website to say that the ceremony started PROMPTLY at 7:30 and to please get there earlier. Also - most people did get there on time.... and our church waited until they say the majority of people there. Don't freak out... it'll all work out :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Can you call the printer and ask them? GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ditto what Ayana said. Just start it 15 mins later!!!Don't worry!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards