Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Entertainment Honeymoon

My fiancé and I LOVE a good show, and we would love to have an entertainment based honeymoon. It doesn't have to be anything in particular, just something romantic and enjoyable. Of course NYC is obvious, but we're perhaps looking for something different- like is there a cruise line that has a show every night/ every other night? Ideally, there could be some Broadway, something like Cirque de Soleil, Blue Man Group, etc. I know it's kind of picky but I'd love to hear what's out there! Thanks!

Re: Entertainment Honeymoon

• Options
    I'd check out the Oasis of the Seas from Royal Caribbean - they have a lot of different acts, and big ones since its their biggestship right now.
  • Options
    Vegas could be another option!
  • Options
    Royal Caribbean has great shows on thier ships.  I never been on Oasis of the Seas, but I know others who have and said the shows are awesome.  I believe the Norweigan Epic has the Blue Man Group.  I know they do have a Murder Mystery Dinner Show.  i want to get on that ship!
    Anniversary Visit The Nest!
  • Options
    Vegas definitely comes to mind for an entertainment HM. They have many Cirque shows, impersonator shows, burlesque shows, etc.

I also would suggest Chicago (not sure if you've been there living in Ohio or not). There are a ton of great shows (Broadway, Blue Man, etc) but also plenty of other things to do to keep you entertained. It's one of my favorite cities.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Vacation
  • Options
    Both times I saw Blue Man Group were in Boston. They probably have some other shows too.
    June 16, 2012
  • Options
    Orlando has a Cirque show, as well as Blue Man Group, as does Los Angeles (though the Cirque show could be closed by the time you get there). LA also has Broadway-caliber musicals. 

Internationally, there's London and Montreal. 
  • Options
    For entertainment, Vegas would be the obvious choice for me.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Vegas is the first thing that pops into my head!

• Options
    london's theater scene is as close to nyc as you can get. imo cruise ships-not so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards