Florida-South Florida
Options

Robes for BM Gifts

I want to get my bms robes because I have this vision in my head of all my girls and I wearing silky robes getting all glammed up when we're getting ready on my wedding day. I've looked online and can only find expensive ones. Does anyone have any ideas on where to look? I see a lot of terry ones but I was looking for silky ones. Ideally I would like to find them for under $20 and they can be satin or whatever.
TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed

Re: Robes for BM Gifts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love that idea, Morgan. I'll watch this post!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Try overstock, amazon, target
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that would be sooooo cool!
  • Options
    JoannaV2JoannaV2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    overstock.com has some satin robes that cost $30. i'm not sure what length you're looking for but they have short ones. here is the link: [url]http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Womens-Classic-Short-Satin-Robe/3508567/product.html[/url] HTH!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joanna, those are PERFECT! But there are only red large and extra-large. Thanks for the help. I'm going to keep checking overstock since I still have plenty of time.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea. When I'm caught up I'll do some searching for you... I think it would be adorable too to have them monnogramed or personalized as well! I'm sure they are out there, just have to dig!
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the help Jaime!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't help u with finding prices, however, if u take a look @ my bio under "photography" there are pics of a bride that gave terry cloth ones to her BMs and the pics came out soooo adorable. I think I have some more pics... email me. Good luck finding them...
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love satin robes and have found them at target and jc penney. They aren't expsensive at all! Definitely under $30!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards