Florida-South Florida
Options

Linen Color Help??

Hi girls!!SO - my last MAJOR vendor to book is my linens. I'm meeting with Over The Top linens in November but I want to start collecting some ideas to bring in. I need to pick my linens, chair sashes and napkin colors. I'm completely lost. I have no idea how linens even works (haha).My wedding colors are chocolate brown and blush pink with hints of ivory, champagne and gold throughout. HELP!! :)LOVE YOU LADIES!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: Linen Color Help??

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I just looked at your bio and saw the ballroom (tan/yellow/gold floors?), your uplighting is pink (right?) and your flowers will have pink too (right?).  I definitely wouldn't go with pink linens or ivory.  I'm not sure about brown linens--might be too much contrast.  I'd go with champagne--enough color but subtle at the same time.  Just my opinion.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know much about linens and I'm just using the linens and napkins provided by our venue but I just thought of something gorgeous for you... Goldish or champagne sheer overlays over ivory table cloth for your table...so luxe and chic!! I love the idea of sticking to ivory with gold for chair ribbons and napkins too!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to the warehouse, pulled out 3 different options and put them on the tables (2 colors of pintuck, one color of crinkle) - it's totally different when you see it on the table - promise. I originally booked chocolate crinkle and changed it to pintuck. Google photos of the colors you are considering - that helped me a lot too... I have pics in my bio of brown. Also, bring a photo of your ballroom if you have it - it will help too :) FUN STUFF COURT!!!!!! I enjoyed this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awesome, thank you ladies!!!!! All my flowers are white calla lillies or pink submerged orchids (half tables tall callas, half tables submerged callas/orchids). this is fun - I'm going to google... oh wait, or should I work. Hmm.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry I am no help. This is all chinese to me. Thank god I don't have to deal with linens! omg.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i love the look of pintuck...i would go with ivory pintuck linens... I am not very knowledgeable...so i can't be more helpful...but i would go and try different things! i've heard excellent things about over the top! fun stuff Court!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards