Florida-South Florida
Options

My Sample Invites are posted, YAY!

Check them out: http://www.momentaldesigns.com/wet-paint/ They are listed under "Christina E" I like the swirl pattern better than the calla lily pattern. But I think I'm going to ask her to do something with a monogram of our initials b/c I can use that same design on ceremony programs, etc. What do you think?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: My Sample Invites are posted, YAY!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Those are gorgeous! I e-mailed them for a quote, how long did they take to get back to you?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Jennius- I emailed them on a Saturday and Kristy emailed me back on a Monday requesting to set-up a phone interview, so I'm sure they will get back to you right away. I know that they work with various budgets. If you emailed Kristy this weekend, I bet you'll hear from her on Monday or by Tuesday the latest. Good Luck :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so nervous now, lol! Thanks for the tip!Again, your invitations are gorgeous. A true work of art!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Beautiful!!I like the calla but the swirl I like even better!!
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love them! They're gorgeous.. and different. =) Congrats.
  • Options
    SarahNESarahNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I looooooove them!!! The Calla Lily is beautiful as is the pattern. :)I also went with Momental Designs for my Invites! The samples are posted under "Sarah E." She really made mine personal by adding my 3 dogs to it.I gave her a call when I decided to work with her. It takes a few weeks to put the sample out, but its definitely worth the wait. Kristy is so nice and super easy to work with. I really recommend her!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sarah- Your invites are gorgeous!! I love the dogs and I especially LOVE the little heart with your initials in the sand, so cute :) Is she also doing programs and other stationary for you? Once I see how my finished invites come out, I think I'm going to want her to do table numbers and ceremony programs for me.
  • Options
    SarahNESarahNE member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you! I'm going to have her take out the bird in the background and change the direction of the heart. The way it is now, its kind of hard to see our initials.I love her programs that are in the shape of a fan. They'll be perfect for our beach wedding. Shes doing table numbers, a timeline, a map, thank you cards, menus. I saw her little favor boxes and I might have her do those too. :) 
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!! so unique...I love BOTH!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I love it all!!!!!!!!!!  I had to stop myself from drooling.  I keep looking at them.  Great find ladies!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    So pretty!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Ladies!! Sarah, I can't wait to see how yours turns out. I'll keep an eye out for the update. I stalk her website daily looking for new posts, so I'm sure I won't miss it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!I like the swirlys more than the callas....but both are beautiful!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    lovely!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, they are beautiful!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards