Florida-South Florida
Options

Single Digits!!!!

T minus 9 days and counting... just got home from the doctor.. have a lovely sinus infection, yay me!I told her to give me the strong drugs ever because I have to be better by next week...come on drugs!!

Re: Single Digits!!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    *knottie vibes* that you'll get better by next week! On another note...wow 9 days! That's so crazy it's going to absolutely fly!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow you're so close!  congrats and take care of  yourself so you will be in tip top health for your wedding!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Hope you feel better! you have plenty of time! Best of luck! I am starting to freak out! Tomorrow is Sept 1st. My wedding day is in 25 days!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hope you'll feel better real soon!!! so close!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    9 days! AH! hurry and feel better lovie!!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ahhhhh! so close! hope u get all better ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FEEL BETTER!!!! Rest up and hopefully you will be feeling 100% better by wedding day! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG, you're so close! My fingers are crossed for you to feel better quickly!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    9 days !!!!!!plenty of time to get better - lots of rest and lots of drugs, lololxoxoxo
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ***KNottie Vibes*** I was hoping that you wouldn't get that. Feel better soon.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    knottie vibes coming your way to be all better in time for the big day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay 9 days!! You'll be better by then, thank God you're done with everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow! Super close, woman!! Hope you kick that infection's a$$!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    holy cow... i took my meds at noon and it's either me or these are good drugs!!!!!!! plus i've been getting plenty of fluids and food! thanx for all the knottie vibes
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards