Florida-South Florida
Options

Joseph Casal Photography- Absolutely AMAZING!

Hi Everyone! If you are planning a wedding in South Florida, consider your photography search already done! My Husband and I just recently got married at Bahia Honda State Park on Big Pine Key, 40 miles north of Key West and had our reception right in the heart of Key West at Nine One Five-a wine bar and fabulous restaurant.  A destination wedding is not the easiest to plan, by far, but let me tell you....I couldn't have made a better choice for a photographer.  I called many businesses but they were all very unpleasant and extremely overpriced.  I found Joseph Casal here on the Knot and he was one of my last phone calls.  I was so, absolutely frusturated with the price issue that I almost called it quits.  After looking at Joseph's Web Page, I love it! It was so unique, fresh and inspiring.  After coming out of a daze, I brought my feet back to the ground and came back to reality only to ask myself the dreaded question....Can I afford this?  I decided the best thing to do was to call and speak with him in person. He was wonderful to talk to and not arrogant and rude like the others I had spoke with.  After he told me his price ($800) + ($200) for pre wedding shots... for a grand total of $1000, I knew I had found my dream photographer.  Mind you, this was only a month before the wedding... he had an opening because another bride had just cancled! I cannot tell you how many compliments we have receieved on our photographs.  Some people even asked is that a real background??!! I could not have asked for a more memorable wedding day.  If you didn't already know, you don't remember your linen choices or your bridesmaid's shoe color, lol.  You remember your pictures that captured every waking moment of that special day.  Joseph Casal was able to give us pictures that bring us back to that day, that time, that temperature....I can even feel the breeze off the ocean! He is such a talented  photographer and his assistant was great too.  Both of them were a pleasure to work with.  If you are on a tight budget or NOT.... this is the best photographer in South Florida.   I have over 700 photographs from putting on my dress until the end of my reception! After comparing the photographs that another photography company showed me ($1500 for 3 hours!) I knew I got the deal of a lifetime! If you have any questions or want to see my photographs, I'd be happy to show you! Feel free to contact me @ erica.buytaert@marquette.edu  ~ hope to hear from you soon!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Joseph Casal Photography- Absolutely AMAZING!

• Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!! Wow now I am really excited... I hired Joseph Casal for our E pic's which it's in 2 1/2 weeks. Glad everything came out just like you wanted it. I sent you an email..thanks =)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm so happy to hear!!!!!!! That's awesome, he really is quite talented!!! What other vendors did you use? Congrats on the wedding!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh that's awesome girls! Congrats :) The other vendors I used were: Milemarker Party Rentals out of Marathon~ Jill Atkinson owns this wonderful store and she is amazing too...The nicest person you will ever meet.  She was our officient as well as our chair, canopy and guitarist supplier! Our flowers came from a lady who specializes in orchids- Wild By Nature is her business.  Our reception was held at Nine One Five~ an upscale wine bar/lounge.... it was so eclectic and fun!  I have so many pictures, you gals should add me on facebook to take a look!!  Erica Buytaert~ you might find me as Erica Nelson now!! Milwaukee WI... or under the Marquette University group.  If you need any help planning, please let me know.... I would love to give you advice or point you in the right direction!! Congrats again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Atizon~ I added you on facebook so you can see pics!  I hope you enjoy!  They should be the newest albums.. titled Professional Pics 1, 2 , 3.... A lot of them Joseph did in black and white, sepia etc... so I didn't post ever picture with each different finish... but you'll get to see a ton :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tropicalbride, YGM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY!!! He's my photographer so I'm really glad he did a great job for you =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!! You will have awesome pictures to last you a lifetime! Good luck with the rest of your planning!!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yay! glad you had a nice experience!!! I loved knottie pats&adri's pics. He's def. talented!
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a Joseph casal bride too. So far good job. I ♡ my E-pix
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks for requesting me on FB.. Your pictures came out absolutly beautiful!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Your pics are great, I saw them on his site :) His style is so unique, I just love it! I like how he isn't so traditional with his poses...or angles.  I'm sure your wedding pictures will be awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Atizon, I'm glad you liked them :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards