Florida-South Florida
Options

Should I be worried?

I ordered my dress in Feburary, my wedding is Nov 7th in Miami (destination for me, so i'm flying down Thursday am), and my dress still hasn't arrived yet in the shop, nor have my bridesmaid dresses.  I called a month ago and I got a very rude, 'we'll call you, don't call us' attitude.  How long does it usually take to go through your fittings, etc? Should I be worried it hasn't come in yet??

Re: Should I be worried?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    It took me about three weeks to go through my fittings. I think you're still fine on time.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    When did they say the dress was supposed to be in? Not saying you should freak out, but I would want to get to the bottom of this, especially if it's past any dates they have committed to. I think they should at least have an ETA for you.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    awwww! so sorry you're going through this i'd be a little worried too...i'd call them again and ask for an explanation of some sort of expected arrival time or something and don't accept rudeness from people! ahhhhhh i hate rude people that have no customer service skills! GL :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    awww you still have time but that's not a good way to make you feel... definitely keep on them. What store was it?
  • Options
    sternjensternjen member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    it's the priscilla of boston store up in NJ where I live. I heard bad reviews about them before but it's the only store that sells those dresses!! So to be honest, they did tell me my dress would be ready early september but they also told me late July for the bridesmaid dresses and they aren't in yet.. so i just hope my dress isn't as late as they were/still are!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards