Florida-South Florida
Options

STD Address Help!

So I'm addressing all of my STDs and while I'm keeping them rather informal, I am unsure of one thing: if someone is allowed to bring a guest, do I write "and guest" on the envelope? I've seen conflicting information and I wanted to get some opinions =)

Re: STD Address Help!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    nah. i think the 'and guest' only goes inside things like the actual invitation or rsvp card
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think "and Guest" only goes on the invitation, not the StD.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    keep the STD's simple. the "guest" part, I would leave for the formal invitation
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i wouldn't put guest on the STD. things might change, you don't want to commit now!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I agree with all PP. I know some are bringing guests so I just sent my STD to the people who would actually want the magnet. If I'm inviting the couple directly, then I'd write Mr. and Mrs. XXX XXXX 
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not put "and guest" on any of my STDs. I only addressed them to two people if they were married or living together
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't think you put "and guest" on the envelope.  I put both names for a couple if they were engaged, married or living together.  If I knew someone had a long term girlfriend or boyfriend, I still didn't include their name on the address though they will be included on the actual invitation.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! I didn't think it was necessary but I definitely had to check!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards