Florida-South Florida
Options

**JRL557**

that bridal bootcamp book you have what is your opinion on it? I was thinking of buying it from you and wanting to know more about it. thanks!
My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: **JRL557**

• Options
    jlr557jlr557 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the book is awesome!  It has recipes, work out tips to do at home or in a gym, it has a 6 month workout plan and it says you'll lose 50 lbs, i lost 25 with this and jenny craig.  the resipes are easy and it tells you how many carbs, proteins, etc.  its a great book.  i can bring it to you when im down in october or mail it for an extra couple of bucks.  let me know.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    ok sounds great, i think im gonna give it a try. i wont be there in October but if you could mail me it that would be great. how much would i owe you? or you can email me the info.lacey.laudicina@gmail.com
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards