Florida-South Florida
Options

vistaprint

So, I think I'll be ordering my STDs off Vistaprint (Nicole @ Pink is designing). Those who used Vista, can you offer me a quick tutorial? I just made a log in but I have no idea what to do. lol Also, can you order them as magnets or should I grab magnet backs and glue dots at Michaels today?? Thanks, girlies!
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: vistaprint

• Options
    edited December 2011
    (I just typed a whole thing to you and it was erased..grrr) OK - so I did the same thing. I had my design created on etsy, then I printed postcards (200) on vista. They're great!!!! Vista runs free deals (you just pay shipping) - I'll forward you my last email from them. I would just get postcards and make them into magnets yourself - I maent to do this but never got around to it, lol. good luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Haha. Thanks Court. Where do I load the design, though to order? How big was the postcard, roughly? So I know what size magents to buy. Sorry for 20 questions! haha.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    n/m i found it! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no worries, email me if you have any other questions!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    depending on the size that you want-you can just order the magnetse, you don't have to glue them. we did that and they look awesome!
  • Options
    shetmoshetmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we also ordered the return address labels $1.40 for maybe 100 of them. They are great and save lots of time!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I did my STD with vista. I got a total of 100 (free but paid s&h). I had orginally got the business card but when I got them they were too small. They gave me credit back without any problems and went with the post card and I loved it! I got the magnet back at Office Max. They had one side where I just peeled the sticker and placed it on the postcard. I think they were like $4 for 25 magnets. I spent less than $20 for 100 my STD. Oh and Vista included 100 envelopes and 100 return stickers too. I think I saved big time by doing this.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards