Florida-South Florida
Options

Anybody want to start a flower arranging business?

This is a mini-rant as I am starting to deal with florists.. I feel like ALL of us know where to get everything to DIY flowers, but the actual thought of DIYing anything the few days before the wedding makes my tummy sick... anyone want to become a vendor and start arranging flowers? You have your first customer here! I only want one stupid type of flower in a vase.. why is the upcharge for that over 300%?!?!?(mini-rant finished)

Re: Anybody want to start a flower arranging business?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yikes!  That was my fear for flowers.  But I sort of kinda maybe perhaps got it worked out.  LOLGL
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    uh oh - breathe in and out . . . keep searching, you should be able to find an affordable florist.  Here are a few to try:Landy's Flowers by GerardoLazarus FlowersJorge NevotThose are kinda known for being affordable.  I used Lazarus but the others have good reviews as well.  HTH and GL
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh hon, if I lived in SoFl, I would totally put those flowers in the vases for you:-).  If you don't find a florist (which I doubt), maybe you can get a knottie who is doing also simple flowers to do it for you and then you can for it for her wedding.
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also found Terra Flowers and Flowers by Luenzo to be budget friendly.
  • Options
    jewlb123jewlb123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I COMPLETELY agree. I want basically DIY flowers but I am nervous it is too much on my wedding day (or day before). Anyone know of anyone (maybe a DOC?) that would be willing to put flowers into vases? This definitely seems like it would be a great opportunity for SOMEONE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards