Florida-South Florida
Options

Making the seating chart

Im playing around with the seating chart program on wedding wire http://www.weddingwire.comPretty good stuff!I have 80% of my RSVP. The other 20% my Mother and FMIL around hounding for over the phone for.Thank goodness for them! I <3 them so much!

Re: Making the seating chart

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards