Florida-South Florida
Options

**Citytoshore***

I thought you had mentioned a website where you printed your photos and made albums but I don't see it in your bio. Would you mind sharing? I want to print some for our families and haven't been happy with the prints I have ordered so far. TIA!

Re: **Citytoshore***

• Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! My obsession - adoramapix.com. Fast printing, cheap shipping, amazing prices.The lustre prints are unbelievable - very high quality. And if you want something more glam/artsy, I love the metallic prints. :) Let me know if you need anything else! 
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! All I could remember was that it started with an A :) I am off to check the site out!
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much! All I could remember was that it started with an A :) I am off to check the site out right away,
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the name, hehe. Their shop is in NYC and they have such great equipment. You'll love their prints!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    btw they just sent an email out -- they're having a sale on 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20 sizes. :)
  • Options
    mmburnsmmburns member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I ordered a few pictures last night! The prices are fantastic and you can't beat the turnaround time. Again thanks so much!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards