First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ahhh, I hadn't read further down yet.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Geez, at least pick a different screen name!!!
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girls, maybe she didn't know.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't get it ... Man, I'm slow today, lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This "vendor" posted a question about needing a venue under $5000 for ceremony/reception. I'm not sure why she would make a screename with the same name as her company. Doesn't seem like she meant any harm but I could be wrong
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was deleted. I think this board has been burned too many time by vendors. That's why we jump on it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yea, I get that. The thing that makes it weird is that her name is the name of a company.... so she posted some random popular question so that when we see it, we can look on her 'events' page. Maybe that's why she posted... b/c if she were a planner, she wouldn't need to come on here and ask us for ideas.
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I saw it earlier and just ignored it because I was running out the door.  I thought it was odd that an event planner would ask us for venue ideas but whatever.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards