Florida-South Florida
Options

Question for a slow day

If you had a million dollars, what would you buy? - Non wedding related :D
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Question for a slow day

• Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks it is a slow day TG!!!  I would custom built my dream home. 
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Same as Cinithia...sick house!
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd buy FI the car I mdae him get rid of: Subaru STI Limited #201 (They only made 800 cars). In my defense, we paid like $400 a month for a car that sat in the garage 24/7. So, I told him to sell it. Now I regret making him get rid of it, so I'd find that car and buy it back for him. Then I'd buy myself an Olympic prospect horse and go back to riding!!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    A house and a boat!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Custom home on 25 acres, and a Lamborghini Diablo. Also put 100k in trust funds for our kids..... Not done, those diamond encrusted Christian Loub's, and a Hermes Birkin bag
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm. I'd probably sell our house and buy something BIGGER (with a 2 car garage and a bigger backyard with a pool). I love my house but it's only good if we have no more then 2 babies ;) I'd also buy a condo in Ft Laudy so we can live there part-time. And shoes. A lot of shoes. And bags. Like, 100 bags. And I'd pay off my school loans.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    LAKE21LAKE21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If we had a million dollars we would sell our condo in Orlando and pay off the loss and then buy a house. We would also put money off to the side for our son for the future. And I need a new car. Mine is starting to fall apart on me. Ans probably have kiddo number two. Since I refuse to but my kids in daycare until I feel they are old enough, I don't work. We would use the money for all the stuff we would need and my lack of income.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My dream House!
  • Options
    tshuratshura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    same as most of you - My Dream Home!
    Bio image Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly:) - Rose Franken
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Buy - Homes for my familyPay of debt would be nice and travel!
  • Options
    rclnd83rclnd83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    House, boat, and build up my funds for my babies. OOO and go to school and get my DR. degree. I love school.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahaFirst thing I would buy is boobs :) I've always ALWAYS wanted boobs!Second, a house with land so I can have tons of animals! And a guest house to put my parents when they get old.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I''d pay off my mortgage, fi's mortgage, give my mom and dad a really nice gift, help my brother pay off some school loans, help my other brother pay off college and then buy a gorgeous home.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'd invest in land or a duplex, buy a 4 bedroom house with an inlaw cottage, and a prius.
  • Options
    PinkShoesGalPinkShoesGal member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A nice house on the water and pay off FI and my student loans and cars.
    TTC since May 2011 "Natural" BFP 1/2/2012 with cp 1/5/2012 5/2012: SA and CD 3 bloodwork perfect 6/2012: Clomid + Trigger + TI = BFN 8/2012: HSG all clear. Clomid TI cycle canceled due to thin lining 9/2012: Lap and Hysteroscopy: mild endo, uterine fibroids and septum, and ovarian cyst all removed
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards