Florida-South Florida
Options

Engagement Party Ideas

Hi Ladies!You guys have become my salvation.So our wedding is 11.18.11. Thats a little over 2 years away. But we are having our engagement party 10.11.09. It will be a black and white party and I wanted to know if you ladies had any ideas for me. Such as decor, guestbook/scarpbook. I'm really bad with all that crafty stuff and I would appreciate your help! :) Thanks a bunch!

Re: Engagement Party Ideas

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Our engagement party was black & white too. The centerpieces were DIY...we had small round vases with red roses & we put crystals in the bottom. The table cloths were also black & white. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If its black and white there is alot you can do. I think black table clothes with small square vases filled with a few white roses would look really sharp!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, as of right now, I have black table cloth with white square plates. I will be having diamonds as confetti, white frames with black and white pictures of us through out the years and guest book as well. I also wanted to make some white chocolate lollipops. Anything else you ladies may think would be nice?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My E-party was black, white and lime green. I had damask runners on the tables and white flowers and some centerpieces I did myself. I have some pics in my bio if you want to check it out :) GL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Nane24! I like what I see, where did you find the black and white candel holder and the damask runners? They are very nice
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards