Florida-South Florida
Options

Program question...

When we were doing the invitations on Friday I was talking with her about programs. Both my mom and step-mom asked why we are doing them. I wasn't sure if this is a newer thing since both of them said they never saw them at weddings (specifically jewish weddings). Did anyone else hear this from their parents? Is this something new? I told them I liked the idea that people can understand what is going on in the ceremony and maybe insert a thank you. But, the only non-jewish people there will be our friends. They insist nobody will care if we have them and they will go to waste. Suggestions? Are they really necessary? Oh the opinions of parentals.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Program question...

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My mom just went to a wedding 2 weeks ago and said she appreciated the program more than she would have ever realized! She said it helped her apprecaite the ceremony that much more! she sold me on programs :)
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you. That's what I wanted to hear. I told my parents that it might be something new but how nice it is. We're in!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the idea of programs. That's just my opinion :) P.s. Andra - I LOVE your blue/borrowed idea!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Tess.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm still on the fence about programs but only b/c DIY scares the beejezus out of me.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards