Florida-South Florida
Options

Address labels part 2

I don't live with my parents, but they are paying for this shindig. On the return address labels should I put their address or FI and my address (which is really my in laws :barf:)??
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Address labels part 2

• Options
    edited December 2011
    mobzilla made me put hers. we are paying for invites though. figure that logic out.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tricky. Maybe ask your parents if they mind? If they don't, RSVP's should go to wherever the bride is. Control freak or not, if one teeny RSVP gets misplaced, your seating chart will hate you. Do you live close to your parents? If so, it shouldn't make a difference.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    These are just for our STDs honestly... and I texted my mom to ask. She said to put her address. No biggie.. I guess I could careless.... was just curious? :o) Thanks girlies!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm putting mine on everything because my parents don't want to deal with it lol. Good point about losing an RSVP Jen!
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I put ours on both because I wanted to be the first to get the RSVPs and not have to ask all the time. And for the STD's I put ours because if they were sent back or something happened we had all the stuff for it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know this is stupid now, but I put our (FI and mine) address on the STD's to our friends, his parents address on the ones to his family and their friends and my parents address on the ones to their friends and family. I don't really know why I did that, partly because I wanted his parents friends to realize who it was coming from since I don't know them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I paid for our invites but I still put my parents on the invite as the hosts since they are paying for so much of the wedding (particularly F&B) but I am putting our addy for the return... I didn't give them that option b/c I want to stalk my mailbox and collect the RSVPs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards