Florida-South Florida
Options

Dj's Vision Djs and UBI

Hello ladies, now that we have our deposits in for the venue and catering..Our next thing is the DJ!! We have an appt with Jorge at Visions, and Im still trying to get in touch with UBI...For those of you out there who do you recommend out of the two? Thanks again ...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Dj's Vision Djs and UBI

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I actually never met with Vision's because once FI and I met with Ubi, we knew it was the right choice... soooo I'm being a little biased lol. But I can say that so far, Ubi was really professional to work with and was pretty reasonably priced. GL! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm also using UBI, but there are tons of girls on here using Vision and also Liquid. They're the 3 board favorites and I haven't heard anything bad about any of them.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm meeting with Jorge on Wednesday so I'll be happy to share my initial impressions once I meet with him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Never met Ubi but I loved Jorge A from Vision so I went with him.
  • Options
    n&j1010n&j1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are meeting with Jorge next week! Cant wait!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I LOVED Jorge from Vision. We spoke on the phone and had a very professional phone meeting. I booked him that same day! He was awesome.GO VISION!
  • Options
    clovonneptclovonnept member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went with Jorge at Vision DJs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I found that UBI wasnt that great at communicating.  We met with Jorge H. from Vision and loved him.  We booked with them.  I dont think you can go wrong with either of them though.GL!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like either one are awesome to go with. I met with both Jorge A and Jorge H. from Vision DJ's both are very professional and nice. Been very good with communication and all. Its probably now your gut choice with you meet with them. I am using Vision DJ's too.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    tazdvl3tazdvl3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Didn't meet with Visions. I know there's something with Visions on where you can't guarantee your DJ until a month out (correct me if I'm wrong ladies). That really turned me off. I only met with Ubi and I couldn't have been happier.
  • Options
    xeni02xeni02 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I met with DJ Connection and felt comfortable, I'm using them. I've only heard good things, they seem very professional. I called Visions but didn't feel comfortable over the phone so never made an appointment to see them. I spoke to Javier from DJ connection and knew he was supposed to be my DJ!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I only contacted Ubi and he was very professional and easy to work with! The day of the wedding he had everyone dancing the second the music started. We loved him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I spoke with Jorge from Vision and liked him FI and I meeting with him on Sat.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards