Florida-South Florida
Options

BUSY DAY and HAPPY 2 MONTHS!!!!

Happy 2 months to my little peanut :) Can't believe she is 2 months already. Wasn't it just 7/29 yesterday? I swear it was. She is doing great by the way. Tomorrow we go back to the doctor - 99% sure i can go off this diet - WAHOOOO. Bring back the fat girl pants! lol - JK. Busy day! Getting my nails done at 10! I want pink and whites for the wedding and the nail lady rec'd that I start them now - so im excited, pretty nails for my shower Saturday! Then my MOH is meeting me there and we are driving to South Beach for my hair and make up trial with Amy Palma! STILL unsure of how i want my hair, but i have some pictures saved on my laptop so ill talk with her and see what she thinks! Still not sure about a veil, hair clip or a flower, but my lovely friend ALISSA lent me her flower to test out :) K. I miss you girls. I feel like I have been MIA all week so far!!!

Re: BUSY DAY and HAPPY 2 MONTHS!!!!

• Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!!!!  Sounds like a great day.
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ooh, more exciting details! But to make up for being MIA, you need to post pics as soon as you get home, LOL!  Have fun!
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, and happy 2 months to Baby J, who sounds like she's feeling a lot better if you'll be getting off your diet!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What a fun day!!!!!! Happy 2 months - holy shittt! Her birthday is FI's birthday so I'll always remember :) I'm going to get pink and whites for my wedding too!!! Can't wait to see pictures of your trials my love!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow. Two months already! Time flies.If you've never had pink and whites before... they make take some time to get used to. Make sure they don't leave them too long! lolGL at your trail!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    FutureMrsFezzFutureMrsFezz member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aw wow 2 months!have fun at your trials, lots of pictures.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  
    6.6.12 | 7 lbs 9 oz | 20 inches
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy 2 months baby J! Alissa LOVES you!!!!! I cant wait foryour trial pics! yahoo!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, you do have a busy day with lots of fun things! Have fun! And happy 2 months to Jordyn!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have so much fun on youfr trials today. Lots of pics please!!! I hope you get a chance to get of diet. Thank god Jordyn is doing well. Happy 2months. geri..
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww fun filled day!!! Enjoy :) And Happy 2 month bday for Little Jordyn!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Happy 2 months to Jordyn!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards