Florida-South Florida
Options

::Latinachica::

Where did you purchase your wedding bands from? I  have a custom made engagement ring too and I am looking for a band just like the one you got. I love it =).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: ::Latinachica::

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I live in NC and we went to Diamonds Direct here in Charlotte. They have their own designer who made both rings.Sorry I can't help, but can't you take it to where your ring was made?Or a jeweler where they do custom rings. They should be able to do it. I would just shop around because we went to Jared's to get a quote and they wanted to charge a crazy amount.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ya, we will prob have to get it where we bought the engagement ring from. We went there, but they want to charge an arm and a leg since its custom made. Oh well. Thanks for your help =)!
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    hsilverm - Sorry for butting in but I'd highly recommend the jeweler that my husband used for my rings.  He made my e-ring and the band based on precise measurements my nerd husband sent him.  I have no idea what it cost but he's a very responsible man and he did an amazing job.  His name is Dana and he is the owner of Rotunda Jewelers.  It's in South Dade but DH found it worth the drive.  Here is his info.9839 SW 184th StPalmetto Bay, FL 33157-6934(305) 255-6162Another old knottie (Elle) also had her rings made by him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oyepoo- Thank you so much for your reccomendation! I will def give him a call =)
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    No problem.  Again, at least you can use his price as a comparison point.  And maybe you can get a fresh perspective on the design too.  It's hard to know when you're getting a good deal with jewelry so I understand your pain.When you speak to Dana, if he asks how you found him, my husband's name is Ray.  And I know that Elle and James (I think that was her DH's name) used him as well.  Her ring was VERY unique and Dana did a beautiful job.  I can send you a pic of mine if you'd like.  Email me oyepooh at yahoo.comGL  :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards