Florida-South Florida
Options

***URSULA***

hahahahaha. I freaking LOOOOOOOVE the Lux Bat Mitzvah pictures.I was so ugly when I was 13. I should scan pictures from my bat mitzvah to show!!!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: ***URSULA***

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Please Join Us as Courtney Brooke is called to the Torah...I need to see those pics! LOLMy love for Bar mitzvahs started when I worked at Petal Pro! The crazy themes (Levi's Candyland/Harry: Puttin' on the Ritz (at the Ritz Carlton), and the cutouts/videos of kids at such an awkward stage in life. The Orthodox kids were adorable though, because you could tell they were really serious about it ; )But Lux's pics are sooo funny!!!! Reminds me of my first Bar Mitzvah: Elliot Gilfarb...huge crush on him<3But his teeth were perfection and I had a metal mouth :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg I'm laughing so hard!!!!!! hahahaha. My first real boyfriend (7th grade) was Elliot Liberman. I loved him!! My bat mitzvah theme was "Don't Worry Be Happy" - there was smile faces EVERYWHERE!! hahahaha.love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    zobo410zobo410 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Butting in ladies... mine was Broadway themed. Must have cost a FORTUNE to do. And... I remember going to the orthodontist a few days before to change the colors of my bands to pink to match my dress. I think I am the winner!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Andra! LMAO! Lemme guess...there was playbills in the centerpieces/programs? I've seen an amazing Broadway one where they do the show posters but they photoshop the kids in and hang them from the ceiling...lol! And yes, i can imagine it was expensive...That Puttin on Ritz kid was $250 a plate, with a full custom ice cream bar and payette linen, and the 13 candles were on a block of ice and instead of candles, the wick was frozen into a candle form and it just melted slowly...crazy talk. I've even seen entire mechitza walls made of ice!I wonder if Bar Mitzvah moms have their own knot?
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Andra, mine was Broadway too! And my mom demanded that they take my braces off and get me contacts before my bat mitzvah, so it wouldn't be in pictures. But then my photographer got snowed out and didn't show!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards