July 2012 Weddings
Options

Accountability =)

I'll start the accountability this week...

What was your biggest motivation last week?
If you did any workouts, what did you do?
What was your favorite healthy meal of the week?
Any motivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share?
What is your goal for next week?
Any recipes you would like to share?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Accountability =)

• Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? Realizing there's under 20 weeks til my wedding
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? Making progress on the hundred pushup challenge. FI and I are doing it together. He was a week ahead of me, but week six is a b!tch, so he actually dropped back to week 5 so now I'm one day ahead! Last night I did nearly 200 pushups across 8 sets. I'm so proud of myself, but damn my arms are sore today.
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? We haven't been that good this week...
    What is your goal for next week? Make it to week 6 of the challenge, and don't go too overboard with unhealthy eating on my vacation.
    Any recipes you would like to share? Nothing this week.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? Nothing...I was awful.  It was a stressful week and food took precedence over anything else. :/  On the upside, I just got a biometrics screening done at work, and my metabolism is supposedly working great, I am in normal ranges for all of the categories, and my bad cholesterol is nearly non-existent!
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? I hiked once, went to the gym twice.  It was pathetic. 
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? We didn't eat too healthy last week.  I guess baked chicken and rice was the healthiest .
    Anymotivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share? Suck it up, and one day you won't have to suck it in.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker weddingpreview
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? UGH i was the OPPOSITE of accountable this week! i don't even deserve to post on this thread this week, i was so bad. i ate too much and drank too much at the bachelorette party on saturday night. as a result, not only did i consume thousands of calories worth of beer and tequila, i then refused to eat anything besides pizza and garlic bread on sunday. EPIC FAILURE ALERT HERE!  
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? hot yoga every day (even on my day of hangoverness to sweat out the tequila). not enough to make up for my failureness though!
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? ummm probably a boring salad with avocado and turkey and lots of veggies.
    Anymotivational tips? quotes, pics, sayings, etc. you would like to share? our weddings are getting scary close!!! my current motivation is my boudoir shoot that i scheduled for may 14th (YIKES!) don't want my fiance to look at my pictures and see nothing but fat rolls....
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week? - I was also not very motivated last week.  I'm really depressed lately and it's making it that harder to get myself to the gym. 
    If you did any workouts, what did you do? - Aside from my usual trainer sessions, FI and I did a lot of walking this weekend, but that's about it.  Lame.
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? - Do cheeseburgers count?  :(
    What is your goal for next week? - Got another really busy week/weekend coming up, but hopefully once I get this out of the way I can really focus on getting back to the gym and go to the grocery store and start planning some meals again.
    Any recipes you would like to share?
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Kate's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    What was your biggest motivation last week?
    Probably Bmore noting that we only have 20 weeks. That freaked me out, hardcore.
    If you did any workouts, what did you do?
    I did elliptical a few times and went to Barre Burn at the gym once. It was awfully hard and I'm still sore. Going to yoga tonight, thank goodness.
    What was your favorite healthy meal of the week?
    Organic juice (I'm hooked).
    What is your goal for next week?
    Get to yoga more frequently and hopefully not get fired for leaving in the evening.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_accountability-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:dfc52498-15da-4c6a-88e4-571920b99c53Post:121e5a2a-95f0-4442-b399-00995bc89536">Re: Accountability =)</a>:
    [QUOTE]What was your biggest motivation last week? Probably Bmore noting that we only have 20 weeks. That freaked me out, hardcore. If you did any workouts, what did you do? I did elliptical a few times and went to Barre Burn at the gym once. It was awfully hard and I'm still sore. <strong>Going to yoga tonight, thank goodness.</strong> What was your favorite healthy meal of the week? <strong>Organic juice (I'm hooked).</strong> What is your goal for next week? Get to yoga more frequently and hopefully not get fired for leaving in the evening.
    Posted by bridetobe71412[/QUOTE]

these two things make me so happy!! yay for you leaving work to go to yoga :-D also, i am drinking some greens right now! fresh juice is the best thing in the world, i swear it is better than medicine sometimes!
  • Options
    I'm drinking my greens right now, too! Maybe it's psychosomatic, but I totally feel energized when I drink this juice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards