Florida-South Florida
Options

Inviting bosses

Are you inviting yours? I have three partners who I work with my firm. I wonder if I should invite them.It would be a huge expense b/c they would be flying from NYC and would have to stay on SOBE. Not sure they would make it but wondering if I should invite. My FI is not inviting any of his co-associates

Re: Inviting bosses

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I am - I have a great relationship with them so it wouldnt feel right if they werent there. I dont know since you are OOT though, it cant hurt to invite them and let them decide if they want to front the expence you know? Better to let them say know than to offend them by not inviting?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not. She wouldn't come and she's a biatch. lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am. I love my boss. Plus I am a personal assistant so I am ensconced in his life and I'd like him to share that day with me.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im inviting my ex-boss from NJ. I worked for him for 9 yrs.  We are friends.  I managed his local pub.  It was a blast!!! sometimes I miss those times. But super happy to be here or I wouldn't have met FI.geri...
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, I dont get along with my boss.  And I'm only inviting one person I work with because we actually talk and hang out outside of work. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and I aren't inviting any co-workers. It was his decision, at first I wasn't sure, but I am happy with it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we are inviting two of my bosses and two of his bosses, plus their spouses.Total of 8 extra people. Goshhhh this list is out of control.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, only b/c I'm her assistant, and I felt obligated :/  I am actually inviting my old boss (haven't worked for him in three years) but we had a great relationship.
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PS-FI isn't inviting his...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My FI is inviting co-workers and his boss, but I am not.  I work in an office of 7 and we all get along really well so if I invite one I feel like I have to invite them all and an extra 14 people (cause I know their spouses and would have to invite them too) is too much for my budget to handle.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I also want to add that I've already talked to all of them about not being invited and they understood....that's how awesome they are!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YUP and her daughter. I work with both of them and they're amazing woman.I don't think they're going to make it though, but they're practically throwing a shower for me too. I would want them there.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Im inviting my boss.  We get along great and have socialized outside of work on several occassions.  I am only inviting a few people from the office (my actual friends and only the ones I see outside of work).
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yup inviting my boss. I couldn't see myself not inviting him. Thats all I talk about at work is wedding planning. lolhe wont be able to go since it's a DW and we both can't be out.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm inviting my boss and a few other co - workers. I'm an assitant, and I get along well with my boss. However, FI isn't inviting anyone from work.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards