Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: ING Accounts

Email me if you want more info. Floridaknottie @ gmail.com Basically - it's a savings account with the highest earning interest around. It's ALL online (but completely safe) - the most important thing to know that your money cannot be automatically withdrawn (I believe it takes 3 business days). It's truly meant to be a savings account.I made $300 in interest alone last year on my account! And that's after I took out a big chunk for the downpayment on our house.xoxo
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: NWR: ING Accounts

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I love my ING! Before this whole economy crashed, when the interest rates higher, I was making like $70 a month just to keep my money there. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes ING rocks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ???I'm interested in this, Court. It sounds like a good bet!
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What are the interest rates with them right now? I hate looking at the "interest" we currently collect in our.. it's a freaking joke!
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just checked because I am thinking about switching, looks like it is 1.3% compared to the 0.5% I get in my savings account that is much better. Now I have to decide if I should do it now, or just wait until after the wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The interest rate has taken a DRASTIC plunge, but it's still better then any normal savings account from a bank.   I'd reccomend doing it now - you can always add to it after the wedding! Jen, I'll email you more info!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It is awesome. Fi swears by his. Plus it helps that its not linked in our BofA accounts so I kind of forget about and it just collects money for us!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks to FI who told me about this, we put our wedding money in here and it's been amazing to see it grow over the  year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've had mine for YEEEEEEEARS! And it's sad to see the interest rate plunge as far as it did... I remember earning 4.13%!! But it's a great way to put money away and kinda forget about it.
    :: Lynette & PJ :: 1.22.11 :: For Sale ::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards