Florida-South Florida
Options

Someone hold me back from the rage

I know most aren't on, but I need to vent before I yank my hair out. I can't help but feel frustrated right now. I gained 5lbs OUT OFt NOWHERE. Literally. Out of nowhere. Effing meds. I'm so over it already. My medical bills are stacking and I feel like it's MY fault our savings are dwindling. FI is not helping (and right now I can't even look at him) by telling me "he knows $$ better than I do" REALLY? Really? Ok big spender. I'm not going to act on my urge because its frustration but I SO want to pack my crap right now and go home. The little space we have at my inlaws is a huge mess. FI has not helped with ONE thing. No laundry. Nothing. Effer is BEYOND addicted to Farmville and Cafeworld. I kid you not - we were out the door and his sister said, "You have smething ready on cafeworld!" HE RAN BACK UP THE STEPS!!!!!!!! Stop. Help me. I want to go ape shiit crazy on someone.
DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Someone hold me back from the rage

• Options
    edited December 2011
    aww :( My FI is addicted to UFC reruns. RERUNS. /facepalm. I'm super sorryyy for you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Don't even get me started on UFC. Thank god I love it too, but no joke - the entire world is shut off when Dana White comes on the screen.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    haha yeah i just watch tv in the bedroom. but it's reruns like every day. and on xbox. does your FI play the game too? it's like, he's made 57893146219 characters that he has to get them all to these crazy awesome careers. kinda funny though - he works as loss prevention security (until we move) and he names all his characters after bums that he trespasses from the property :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    No, thank goodness. I got him and xbox for his bday last year and all we do is watch movies on it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's mostly what I like to do with it. But FI had other plans :)
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG Tess! The Farmville/Cafeworld incident would drive me insane!! Ugh... I think I'm raging for you..
  • Options
    atizonatizon member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh boy. sorry..hope it gets better. My FI is hooked on x-box live when I come home sometimes its like I'm not even there. ppssffttt!!  take deep breaths!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Irene! I've been up since 4:15am and all I wanted to do was go get some stuff at Bath and Body Works. He brings up his family in the car about how they are in a bad situation, and don't get me wrong, they are - but its not my problem! They are holding one to a house they can't afford because WE are living here. Just strangle me. Seriously. lol I could go off in about 15 different directions right now.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I don't get much if I walk in the house in the middle of a UFC xbox fight. It's not even live! Pause it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm sorry to hear that, vent away my friend! I would be bothered too. Hope things eventually get better. After you cool down it would be a good idea to talk to your FI and explain to him what bothers you. GL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We love UFC too!  Anyway, sometimes boys will be boys not matter how big they are and they just dont get it.  Just breath!  I can see where it would be frustrating.  Breath!  It's not your fault your savings is dwindling. Breath!  This is something you need, your health.  It's not like you are going out buying Jimmy Choo's.  Maybe you can go just a little ape shyt on your FI just to mess with him a little bit and help get your frustrations out.  LOL
  • Options
    ctellez4ctellez4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My FI is addicted to UFC too! When did it get so big??? I can't get him away from the tv when it's on and he watches all the live fights! i can't stand it :)
  • Options
    ctellez4ctellez4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i clicked the post button by mistake... but i'm sorry you are so stressed right now! hang in there!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Breath!!! And vent away...
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh and grab a glass of wine or martini, that always helps me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Vent away girl! Boys and theyre xboxes! My fi vents at me for buying something for 10 bucks at Target and he went and bought a video game then when I got off of work today, he didnt want to shut it off. I was about to strangle him. Then I went for a walk and now I feel better. Go Ape sh*t and get it out! It helps!
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    aww Tess! sorry to hear about how your feeling and things with FI are pissing you off. I hope things start getting better. hang in there hun!!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Sweetcook82Sweetcook82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Um I would be pissed too! Vent away! BTW, what the H is cafeworld? and farmville..Ive only heard of it on FB..
  • Options
    twinkle82576twinkle82576 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank goodness my FI isn't addicted to any of those things. And when I get mad at him, boy is there venting! He calls me mean all the time. Lol.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Um..wow...sorry.I get mad @ FI too..maybe over stupid things sometimes, but it happens. Not to say you don't have valid reasons because you really do. Someone needs a sitdown or smackdown!As for the 5lbs...I saw you and you were tiny so if 5lbs is something then I wouldn't think twice about worrying.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went in to him before. I reworked our budget and threw it at him and told him to get over himself :D That felt so good.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There you go!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel for you, girl... I am super mad at my FI sometimes. Grrrrr
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL Tess... you're outta hand.. =P
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i'm sorry pretty girl. what a pain in the @$$. i would whack matty in the face if he tried pulling that ish. i can't wait to give you a big ol' hug asap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sorry Tess! VENT away!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    aw babe.. I hope you're having a better day today!What is with Farmville and Cafeworld? I am so scared to check those things out and become addicted like the rest of the world...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards