Florida-South Florida
Options

Buying Alcohol?

I am providing the alcohol for my wedding. I was gonna use the drink calculator on Evite.com to use as a guide for how much of everything to buy. Anything else you think I should reference? Any other tips?

Re: Buying Alcohol?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    crown delivers for free AND they allow you to return unopened unused bottles. at least the one in fort lauderdale does - we use them for company events
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If the store that you are buying from allows returns, I would buy more than the guide dictates. You would hate to run out of alcohol, or certain types. I know when I was looking at guides they allotted the same number of bottles of vodka as gin. Almost everyone I know drinks vodka, only a couple drink gin.... so I know I need much more vodka than gin. Also, I hear Costco or Total Wine are the cheapest. I believe Total Wine gives you 10% off case purchases. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks, girls!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend is getting married and she has a whole list of the alcohol she's buying. I'll send it to you later!
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing the same thing.  I'll talk to my catering manager, I'm hoping they can help!  Otherwise, wherever you are buying it, someone their should help. As long as you can return any unopened bottles, I would definitely suggest buying more then what you need!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a friend that had to do this for her wedding.....She got an idea of how much alcohol to buy from her caterer but she made sure to buy it at a place that takes back the unopened bottles. You will probably have some left over regardless. HTH :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards