Florida-South Florida
Options

NWR: I HATE LOWES!!!

I'M SO ANNOYED!!!(by the way, I know it's so mundane but I needed to vent)We bought a new dishwasher and hot water heater on Sunday. $1200 later... (including installation of both) -- we were very excited.The installer called and said he'd be out today at 8:30 AM so FI took off of work.After 2 hours of back and forth calls last night with lowes, we find out that a different installer was coming at 12. Annoying but fine.We then find out that NO ONE is coming and Lowes is "Sorry!" and someone will be out TOMORROW at 7 AM. We now have NO dishwasher and my sink is FULL of dishes. I'm so embarrased (FI's mom and sister are coming into town at 2:30 this afternon and seeing our house for the first time since we bought it). I'M SO MAD!!!!! I will never, ever, ever shop at Lowes again. (ESPECIALLY LOWES WARRINGTON!!!!!!)GRRRRRRR.ok sorry.rant over.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker

Re: NWR: I HATE LOWES!!!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    SO annoying. I hate lowes too. when I re-did my kitchen, I went there looking for a counter top and they didnt give me the time of day - they were all over the med though. Damn sexist sales associates! grrr lol.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    MDA1081MDA1081 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would demand free shipping and installation! Bastards! I used to work at a transportation company, and boy if someone complained about not getting their stuff, believe me we did whatever it took to make them happy. Just ask to speak to a supervisor, demand either free stuff, or that you need the delivery today no matter what time! They have to do SOMETHING! Urgh, I hate Lowes. Home Depot is so much better. :-\
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That blows...especially since your FI took the day off from work! I think you should tell them you want some of the money back for the installation or something!  Home Depot will be happy to have your future business I'm sure :)
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    F Lowes!! I wont shop there bc of this. I hate that they dont really care either. Now that you've bought their product all they can say is sorry???
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you weren't having company this weekend, I would say put a stop on the order, and tell them you want your money back b/c your going to Home Depot!
  • Options
    MDA1081MDA1081 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would cancel anyway, HD probably could get it faster...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thank you for sharing in my frustration ladies!!!!!!!! I'm so mad, I could smoke!! AND I quit smoking July 4th 2008 - they are going to kill me! lolol If they don't show by 7 AM tomorrow, I will cancel my order, raise hell and start a blog titled "LOWES SUCKS BALLS AND YOU SHOULDN'T SHOP THERE.COM!"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOWES SUCKS BALLS AND YOU SHOULDN'T SHOP THERE.COM!O....m....g. Im dying of laughter.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMFAO. Court I have seen you get angry maybe 3 times and I have to tell you that you are the FUNNIEST person ever. this is the 2nd funniest thing ever. you know the first. Gosh I love you.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Court my brother works for lowes and he wont even let me shop there thats how much HE hates it!!!!!!
  • Options
    minerva0416minerva0416 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    annoying, i would be MAD too... Shame of them!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hahahahaha.I'm being insane.I need to breatheee.Josh just said I'm scaring him - hahahaha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What's the update? Did you call them and tell them off? Please say you did!
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LMAO @ "LOWES SUCKS BALLS AND YOU SHOULDN'T SHOP THERE.COM!"Aww that fully sucks. I can't believe that crap. I'm so sorry hon. I hate how you are at the mercy of these companies when they give you this 4 hour window... and then to not show up when you TOOK OFF WORK? Are they going to pay you for that time off.GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The stores in this world or at least in the US have gone to hell I swear. You can't good service anywhere. That sucks that you screwed you around like. I would definitely find a way to complain to HQ which is here by me in NC..hehe.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards