Florida-South Florida
Options

Absolute truth!

just stole this from the June 2010 board! i love it...and GO!PERSONAL:~ What is your natural hair color?~ Do you color your hair?~ Do you bathe everyday? ~ How many times a week do you shave?~ What do you shave?~ Do you bleach any hair on your body?~ Do you pee in the shower?~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't?WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)~ What was your dress budget?~ Did you go over your budget? KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day?~ Do you Knot from work?~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work.

Re: Absolute truth!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL: ~ What is your natural hair color? Brown ~ Do you color your hair? No ~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes -but i dont wash my hair everyday ~ How many times a week do you shave? like 3 - im lazy ~ What do you shave? everything. everything. i HATE HAIR. i mean i even shave my arms. ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? negative ~ Do you pee in the shower? yes LOL ~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? umm i have no idea WEDDING: ~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Yes ~ What was your dress budget? never even thought of it ~ Did you go over your budget? for the entire wedding? hells yes KNOT: ~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? to be HONEST, i dont think anybody here has a dress i have not liked ~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? hahah yes. for sure. ~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Awww of course i do. what a waste if i didnt care! ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes, all the time ~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? I used to be scared of vicki LMAO ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. .. Because she sounds like a tough cookie JOB: ~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? negative ~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? of COURSE ~ Do you Knot from work? i used to alllll the time ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    we're supposed to fill this out and repost? it's so long!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color?I used to say black, but it's really really dark brown.~ Do you color your hair?Not anymore, I died it back to my original colour.~ Do you bathe everyday? Or else I can't function.~ How many times a week do you shave?... Lol. I don't need to, so I do it once a month.~ What do you shave?My legs, with the Veet cream, and underarms.~ Do you bleach any hair on your body?No, lol.~ Do you pee in the shower?WHAT. LMAO. No, ew.~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't?Vanilla Powder Puff.WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)No, I won't let anything ruin my day. When i come back from the honeymoon, hide, mofo, hide.~ What was your dress budget?I'm not even sure.~ Did you go over your budget? Ditto.KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?No, if I don't have anything nice to say, I don't say anything at all.~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?Yes.~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?I care about the girls.~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?Sometimes, lol.~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?I iz in hurry, don't judge.~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board?Just one person.~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.Because she reminds me of  my mum (in a good way), and I have authority issues.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?Once. Payback :x~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day?LOL I'd get busted in 0.5 seconds.~ Do you Knot from work?All. the. time.~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Because sometimes there's nada to do.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL: ~ What is your natural hair color?  blondeish. darkish. ~ Do you color your hair? yes. every 6 weeks. ~ Do you bathe everyday? mostly. unless i'm dead tired. ~ How many times a week do you shave? as little as possible but usually every day. ~ What do you shave? pretty much everything. ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? no ~ Do you pee in the shower? not usually. ~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? like an object? or something i do? WEDDING: ~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) absolutely. ~ What was your dress budget? i wanted to stay under $1000 ~ Did you go over your budget? no. KNOT: ~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? not on this board, but on the dress board. ~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? not this board. ~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? no i mostly care. ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? yes. ~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? i think it's intimidating that everyone seems so close for the most part and i'm a new kid on the block. ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. i explained that up there. JOB: ~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? no, i'm a supervisor so i try not to do that. ~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? no, i never call in. but i've left early faking sick to do nothign all day. ~ Do you Knot from work? no. i work at starbucks. no computer and no time. ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work.
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~ What is your natural hair color? Dark brown~ Do you color your hair? I have in the past~ Do you bathe everyday? yes~ How many times a week do you shave? maybe once every 3 weeks...i am not hairy AT ALL~ What do you shave? Legs, underarms ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? No~ Do you pee in the shower? yeah...FI hates that~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? nothing, really...i try to keep my time there to a minimum anyway...so everything i do there is absolutely necessaryWEDDING:~Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Absolutely~ What was your dress budget? 2k~ Did you go over your budget? yesKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?  no..unless i have something nice to say and mean it, i don't post~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? yes~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? yes, I do care~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? sometimes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board?  Afraid, No. Intimidated YES~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. i am intimidated by different girls for different reasons...but ultimately i think it's my lack of self confidence that's at the root of thisJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? sadly, yes~ Do you Knot from work? All the time~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. because i am a good multi tasker...lol
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Light Brown~ Do you color your hair? yes~ Do you bathe everyday? I shower not bathe~ How many times a week do you shave? 2~ What do you shave? legs, and bikini area, no need for underarms since Ive had them lasered~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? no~ Do you pee in the shower? no lol, i use the toilet 1st.~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? probably putting make up on, its bare escentuals, its natural enough =)WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Probably depending the situation~ What was your dress budget? $1000~ Did you go over your budget? yes but like $200KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? never~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? nope~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? of course I do, it is so helpful. I am beyond thankfulness to all you girls for all your ideas and help. ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? most of the time yes.~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? No~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? no, If I make a mistake, I take the blame for it, if someone else eff's up then they can take the blame for their fault.~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? yea~ Do you Knot from work? yea. its addiction. maybe they should have Knottie Anonymous. lol~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. b/c I love reading what people post and see how everyone is doing. I just llike it.
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL~ What is your natural hair color? Medium golden brown. Right now, it's a bit darker than my natural~ Do you color your hair? Yes~ Do you bathe everyday? NEVAH!~ How many times a week do you shave? Once~ What do you shave? Everything!~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? Yes, my arm hair *sigh*~ Do you pee in the shower? If I have to!~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? hmmm...WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Not really. I wouldn't want to upset myself b/c when I get worked up to the point of confrontation, I get really hot and bothered~ What was your dress budget? $500. Now I'm thinking 800-900 - let's see~ Did you go over your budget? A bit. I'm struggling to stay within, but I willKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? If I don't like it, I prefer to just keep quiet~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Nah~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? I MOST DEF give a crap. All of this stuff helps us. If it didn't, I don't think we would have so much time to spare to just waste away. Planning takes time! And time is money!~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? LOL! Yes, THE EFFING VENDORS THAT JUST STALKED ME LAST WEEK. I was livid~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.B/c those HOODLUMS stalked my post 12 hours after I left their store. Tricks got nothing else to do! RK Bridal can KMAJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? Yep, unfortunately. It has been done to me as well. It's a part of the everyday ~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yep~ Do you Knot from work? yes! But in short periods~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. I have to! This is information I need...and I need to see my Knottie girls throughout the day. It makes me feel better
  • Options
    cinthia122cinthia122 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Black~ Do you color your hair?NO!!!!~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes, twice.  ~ How many times a week do you shave? 2 or 3.~ What do you shave? Legs and underarms~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? No~ Do you pee in the shower? LMAO No~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) If someone else hadn't approach that person I would.~ What was your dress budget? $1500~ Did you go over your budget? NOPE and I am so proud of it.KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Yes~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? I care about certain things.~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? N/A~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? No~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. N/AJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No I don't have the heart.~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? No~ Do you Knot from work? Yes, I am doing that now.~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. I knot during down time.  Keeps me entertained.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your natural hair color?~ Do you color your hair? YES~ Do you bathe everyday? YES~ How many times a week do you shave? usually 2~ What do you shave? Legs and underarms~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? Nope~ Do you pee in the shower? Rarely but yes I have~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? Taking a bath in the morningWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)Depends how bad they were being. I'd probably make someone else handle it!~ What was your dress budget?$3K~ Did you go over your budget? By a few hundred is allKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?lol. probably ~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?YES!~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?I actually give a crap ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?Usually ~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?n/a~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Nope~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.n/aJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?Lol Possibly but probably not. I'm good at admitting my faults (I think)~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day?Who hasn't? ~ Do you Knot from work?Guilty~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. B/c I'm an addict. DUH!
  • Options
    babytecbabytec member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tess- your truths cracked me up!!! LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yey I am so bored at work!!PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Blonde~ Do you color your hair? Nope..I tried it once and it turned gold and that was bad!~ Do you bathe everyday? I shower every day~ How many times a week do you shave? Twice..Im lazy~ What do you shave? Woah everything..so TMI~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? Nope..I LOVE having light hair.~ Do you pee in the shower? Lol..when you gotta go you gotta go~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? Standing in front of the mirror asking myself why I am awake?WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Hell yea..Ive already started confronting people~ What was your dress budget? I really cant go over a grand~ Did you go over your budget? Im slightly over right now because I am trying to add a photo booth but since no one is calling me back, I may be back under.KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No, I dont really comment on dresses because what may look horrible on me will be awesome on them.~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Only vendors that sneak on here~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Its been really helpful and I wish I wouldve found this before I started all my planning and booked people~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes I do...I dont like to repeat.~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Yes its hard not knowing anyone and everyone seems so close. ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. Because everyone is so close on this board and Im a newbie and I have a hard time making friends to begin with.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No...I have enough crap to deal with.~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yup thats why I have no more sick or personal time.~ Do you Knot from work? Yes~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Because I hate my job and would much rather play on here and get to know people in SoFlo since I dont know anyone!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Dark Brown~ Do you color your hair? Yes, jet black~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes Twice~ How many times a week do you shave? 2~ What do you shave? TMI, underarms, legs, Vjj~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? Hell no~ Do you pee in the shower? Hell no~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? NothingWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)  Hell yes!!~ What was your dress budget? 3k~ Did you go over your budget? underKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? HAHA this is a mean poll~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? All the DAMN time~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Most of the time, the stuff I respond to~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Sometimes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board?  Hell no, when did Jesus start knotting?~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? Yeah when I was a waitress at the OG~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yes, not sit on my butt, but sit at the salon and get a pedicure~ Do you Knot from work? Doing it now!~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Because audits are mundane and I need entertainment, and hell my wedding is in nine months, I need all the help I can get !!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Peeing in the shower wakes me up LOL
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Brown. ~ Do you color your hair? I did once and it was a disaster. ~ Do you bathe everyday? Absolutely. ~ How many times a week do you shave? once. eek. I am bad. ~ What do you shave? legs, underarms, hoo haaa, toes. I'm italian! ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? no~ Do you pee in the shower? occasionally~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? loofah time WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Depends on the situation but I'd rather have fun and ignore them ~ What was your dress budget? $2500~ Did you go over your budget? nope! KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No, I would rather not respond than lie~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? For sure. ~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?I truly care. ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?99% of the time~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?Well I end up reading after I post anyhow. ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Not really. I might have been not as comfortable posting at first~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. Only at first when you dont know the culture of the boardJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?Never ever ever. That is horrific. ~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? No, I would feel guilty.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    murrc2murrc2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color?dark brown~ Do you color your hair?yes, I should every 5 weeks, but usually go 6 or 7, the grays are coming in at a rapid rate!~ Do you bathe everyday? for the most part~ How many times a week do you shave? 3? depends, I work for 24 hours at a time so sometimes I skip, if I know FI won't be touching me~ What do you shave? Legs, underarms, partial bikini ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body?nope~ Do you pee in the shower? yes I do, I don't even think FI knows that~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? nothingWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)no, I wouldn't want to hget worked up for no reason, but I fully expect someone to do it~ What was your dress budget? I wasn't sure, amybe $1100~ Did you go over your budget? yes, $1400KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?No, I think although it may not be my style, all the knotties have looked beautiful~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?yes, the girls from the P&E board~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?Yes, I do, I wish I could spend more time knotting than I do, now that I figured it out on my blackberry I'm getting better~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?yes, always~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?Of course it is~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Hmm, I dont think so ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?no, i always own up to my mistakes~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day?yes, yes i have, and proud of it~ Do you Knot from work?yes, trying to do it more~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. because I love the knot!
    image Cathy & Chris January 30, 2010 image Isabella and Olivia Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Amy - all these haters who 'say' they don't pee in the shower. It's lies. All lies. I have no shame. I'll pee in the shower when FI is standing at the sink shaving.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    muddiliciousmuddilicious member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~ What is your natural hair color?~ Do you color your hair? light brown~ Do you bathe everyday? depends on if I exercised~ How many times a week do you shave? depends on season: summer:4x, winter>1~ What do you shave? your standard stuff~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? I highlight my hair~ Do you pee in the shower? not with DH~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? Not much, I am relatively low maintenanceWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Nope~ What was your dress budget? 1k~ Did you go over your budget? yes, but only after my parents gifted it to me and said I could increase my budgetKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? Nope, if I didn't like it, I wouldn't comment on it~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?  Yes~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Yes~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?Yes~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? NopeJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? Nope~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yes, I often work from home anyway~ Do you Knot from work? Yes~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Breathing room to let my brain relax
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? dark brown~ Do you color your hair? nope~ Do you bathe everyday? 2x~ How many times a week do you shave? depends on the area~ What do you shave? underarms, legs~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? nope~ Do you pee in the shower? no. i can't pee when i'm in water (i.e. bath, shower, ocean). ~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? ???WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) depends but i don't want to get in a fight on my wedding day especially when there are other people that can take care of it.~ What was your dress budget? 1000~ Did you go over your budget? yes ma'am.KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? never have, never would~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? nope~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? i care about most of it...~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? sometimes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? it depends on the subject but also, sometimes i just don't have the time to read 30 post while i'm at work.~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? No ma'am........but i can see how some people who are new to this board might be~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? Never have, never would~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? yes~ Do you Knot from work? yes~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. For fun. Work can be demanding so it's nice to escape it in my down time.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    MDA1081MDA1081 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Dark Brown~ Do you color your hair? Yes, because I have grey hairs :( ~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes~ How many times a week do you shave? 3~ What do you shave? Everything. I'm like Amy, I hate hair.~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? No~ Do you pee in the shower? No~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Yes~ What was your dress budget? $1000~ Did you go over your budget? nopeKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? No~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Yes~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? No~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No, I always admit to my mistakes, no one is perfect. I learn from them.~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? No, I get so nervous to call in sick to work. Even when I REALLY AM sick. :(~ Do you Knot from work? Yes~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Because at that moment there is nothing to do.
  • Options
    avee10avee10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Brown~ Do you color your hair? yes, I have a birth mark that causes a streak of white hair to grow on the right side of my hair (kinda like Stacey London from What not to wear) I hate it so I dye my hair dark brown every 6 weeks~ Do you bathe everyday? most of the time, unless I totally oversleep and have to make it to a meeting or something, but that only happens a few times a year.~ How many times a week do you shave? depends on the area~ What do you shave? my armpits every other day, bikini area once a week (I am allergic to wax), and legs about once every 2 weeks (the hair on my legs is very light and doesnt grow much)~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? no~ Do you pee in the shower? lol, no but I used to when I was little~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? standing under the shower for like 10 minutes before I actually start doing anything else.WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)  HELL YEAH~ What was your dress budget? Under $700~ Did you go over your budget? nope, I got my dress on sale, it came out to $500 with the crinoline and corsette bra thingy.KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?  no, if I dont like something I keep my comments to myself~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? lol, no~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?  some things I really care about, some things I just read because I dont want to do work, lol~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? no, never~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? I have no clue, maybe I am not up to date on all the boar etiquette~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? nope not at all, everyone seems very friendly and eager to help~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? no~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? heck yeah, but I never did that before until I started my current job~ Do you Knot from work? its the only place I knot from!~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. I hate my job, I've lost all interest and motivation.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:What is your natural hair color? Black~ Do you color your hair? Never have... but these new grey's are taking over and driving me crazy so I might have to soon~ Do you bathe everyday? I have to shower in the morning and before going to bed, otherwise I feel all weird, I'm OCD I'm convinced lol~ How many times a week do you shave? 2-3 I think~ What do you shave?Everything I can! I detest hair!~ Do you bleach any hair on your body?Negative~ Do you pee in the shower?Only if I'm already wet because if I use the toilet I'll wet it all lol... key is to aim right @ the drain ladies! lmaooo!!~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't?Hmm not sureWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.)Depends how bad it is~ What was your dress budget? $1300~ Did you go over your budget? Nope, stayed right under it by $50 something, yay!KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics?Nope, if I say I like it it's because I do~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back?I think everyone has~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time?Absolutely... after a while you develop a bond with these girls even if you havent met them all in person =)~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own?Yep just so I don't repeat the same thing. ~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? I was at first because I felt everyone knew eachother so well ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.I just didJOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall?Nope, I think it'll eat me up and would have to confess later down the road which would be even more embaressing~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day?A few times ~ Do you Knot from work?All the time ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. B/c I actually like to do 2-3 things @ a time and it's when I can really catch up on all the posts
  • Options
    rrive008rrive008 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? used to be blonde now its brown~ Do you color your hair? no~ Do you bathe everyday? night and mornings. ~ How many times a week do you shave? like 3 times~ What do you shave? standard.. legs, underarms~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? nope~ Do you pee in the shower? no~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? i pretty much do whats necessary and then i'm out. i dont hog the bathroom lol. WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) yes absolutely~ What was your dress budget? 3K~ Did you go over your budget? nope, way under :o)KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? no. ~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? all the vendors and invaders.~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? i care~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? yes. i like to see what other people have to say.~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? nope~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? no. i suck it up and fix it~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? of course. ~ Do you Knot from work? i used to~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. because it gets boring when there's no work. but normally i keep the tab open and even if i was working the tab would be available.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Used to be jet black, but years of relaxing it has changed it to a dark brown~ Do you color your hair? Nope, but will be for the wedding~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes~ How many times a week do you shave?1-2 week~ What do you shave? legs, underarms, bikini~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? No~ Do you pee in the shower? No~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? NothingWEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Nope, I would leave that to someone else~ What was your dress budget?$1000~ Did you go over your budget? YesKNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No, if I don't like or agree with something, I will not post.~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Yes~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Yes, most of the posts are helpful~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Not afraid or intimidated by anyone on this board~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why.JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yes, I am due to take one of those days.~ Do you Knot from work? Yes~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. I knot from work if I am bored or unmotivated.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL: What is your natural hair color? Dark brown Do you color your hair? I have before. Do you bathe everyday? Yes How many times a week do you shave? Once What do you shave? Legs, Underarms, Down there (tmi) Do you bleach any hair on your body? No Do you pee in the shower? Eeewww...Yes What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? I need my daily beauty hour! WEDDING:~Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) Of course I would! What was your dress budget? 3k Did you go over your budget? Yes KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? Yes. Not gagging, maybe wide eyed! Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? I think I have! :) Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Yes! When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Most of the time. If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? Not a chance! If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yup! Do you Knot from work? All the time! If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. I need a break from working.
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL: ~ What is your natural hair color? Brown ~ Do you color your hair? I used to change hair color every couple months, now I just glaze it ~ Do you bathe everyday? Bathe yes, wash my hair no ~ How many times a week do you shave? once if FI is lucky lol ~ What do you shave? legs and underarms ~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? I'll admit it, I used to bleach lip until I got it lasered ~ Do you pee in the shower? come on, who doesnt ~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? the up close and personal examination of my pores...and the subsequent and unnecessary destruction of my face that follows WEDDING: ~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) WIthout a doubt ~ What was your dress budget? 3K ~ Did you go over your budget? nope! KNOT: ~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? I wouldnt comment if I didnt like it ~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Hell yes ~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? Of course!! ~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Almost always ~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it? ~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? not at all ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. JOB: ~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? no, whenever I make a mistake I run in to tell my boss so he doesnt think I'm hiding anything...he's very understanding ~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? I think I have once or twice ~ Do you Knot from work? OMG yes! ~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. There is not enough work to keep me busy for a whole day plus I'm addicted
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm swamped so I don't have time to fill it out...but, I just wanted to say: Kaila, you are so f'n funny!!! vjj and Jesus? I wish we were related, so you could be at all my family functions. Please look into adopting me, asap. That is all...sorry for the interruption. Proceed.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ursula- You are officially adopted into my crazy*ss family and I into yours. Girl if you knew my family you would understand why I act the way I do. Imagine being bourgeois(sp?) ghetto. Girlllllllllll do not get me started on Joey's family. Just to give you a look into the mess of  extended in laws I am marrying into, his cousin, whom is getting married Dec 31, sent 1 invitation for all of us (fi parents, us, fi sister, fi brother) and we ALL live in seperate households! Girl rescue me now!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    work is totally kicking my butt today - but was did giggle when i saw amy was intimidated by me. love you aimers!
  • Options
    RhiannonBRhiannonB member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    PERSONAL:~What is your natural hair color? Brown with reddish blonde highlights.~ Do you color your hair? I haven't for a few years.~ Do you bathe everyday? Yes!~ How many times a week do you shave? Ugg, every day...~ What do you shave? Pretty much everything but my head, LOL!~ Do you bleach any hair on your body? Nope.~ Do you pee in the shower? Yes...*cringe*.~ What is one thing you COULD eliminate everyday in the bathroom, but you don't? Hmm...I don't really have any unnecessary stuff...WEDDING:~ Would YOU confront someone who was being a jackarse at your reception? (YOU, not someone else.) If they were really horrible, yes.~ What was your dress budget? Under $1K.~ Did you go over your budget? Nope!KNOT:~ Have you ever told another Knottie that you like their dress but were secretly gagging while looking at the pics? No, if I don't like something I just keep my mouth shut!~ Have you ever wanted to tell another Knottie to leave the board and never come back? Yup! Hello biotches from certain other boards, LOL!~ Do you actually give a crap about the stuff that's posted here? Or are you killing time? I genuinely care about all the girls here!~ When you open a thread, do you read the other posts BEFORE posting your own? Yes!~ If you answered NO to the above question, why do you do that? Isn't the whole point of a board to read it?~ Are you afraid/intimidated of anyone on this board? No one in particular.~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why. It's more that everyone is already such good friends, it can be kind of intimidating!JOB:~ Have you ever made a mistake at work and let someone else take the fall? No!~ Have you ever called in to work just to sit on your butt and do nothing all day? Yup.~ Do you Knot from work? All the time!~ If you answered yes to the above question, tell me why you Knot from work. Procastination, LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    nuh UH, TESS! hissssI'm foreign :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards