Florida-South Florida
Options

{Jaime re: Blue Nile}

Didn't you get your e-ring from them?We went wedding band shopping for Ben on Saturday and all the rings we were looking at were around 1K for a simple plain white gold band. He just sent me a link from Blue Nile and their Platinum bands are less expensive than the gold ones we found around town. How is this possible??? I remember you raving about their service. Do you know how they are able to offer lower prices??

Re: {Jaime re: Blue Nile}

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Butting in!My e-ring is also from there.  I don't know how or why their prices are lower.  My ring came in good shape and it's very pretty.  From what I know, FI had a good rapport with the customer service representative when choosing a ring for me. Something else, you can get a 10% discount if you enter a code from Style Me Pretty.  Search for it on the blog.  I wanted to use this discount for the bands, but we ended up getting them elsewhere.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't know HOW they are able to do it but Matt had a great experience with them buying my ring, and they did a great job when I sent it to them to be cleaned. We will definitely be getting our bands from them too. At least mine.They are definitely legit and the CS is great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FI got my ering diamond from there. He couldnt find a diamond in any store that he wanted, and it is beautiful! We have also been looking for wedding bands, but you cannot beat the quality on blue nile. I think I will end up getting my wedding band there as well, b/c I can't find what I am looking for in any store. I was very weary of ordering from someplace online, but even the appraiser looked at my ring and said it was one of the most beautiful diamonds he had seen and said FI got a great price. HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow that's awesome! Thanks for sharing your experiences girls! Looks like we're ordering from them!
  • Options
    citytoshore09citytoshore09 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think because they don't have a brick-and-mortar store, they save SO MUCH in overhead. The quality of their stuff is so beautiful too. Yay for finding perfect rings for cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards